Benzyl Benzoate Source

Robo

Trusted Member
any recommendation on a good source for some BB? USP grade of course usp/nf ultra pure, my usual place only has a "Chinese" brand which has a yellowish tint, I want it clear, TIA

I think I snagged my last bottle from Canadian med supplies, amber bottle with tiny rubber stopper so can't really tell if it's clear I guess. I got some in my eye the other day (don't ask) and it was the real deal lmfao

I think I snagged my last bottle from Canadian med supplies, amber bottle with tiny rubber stopper so can't really tell if it's clear I guess. I got some in my eye the other day (don't ask) and it was the real deal lmfao
same but it has a yellowish tint and might darken the final product, at least that what it says, the normal one only comes in 4L+

same but it has a yellowish tint and might darken the final product, at least that what it says, the normal one only comes in 4L+
jesus fucking christ, I have the same one, and my deca came out amber, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out why.

ya thats the reason :( , this batch they have atm is a China brand

I pinned my first shot of the amber stuff about 26 hours ago, so far feels completely normal.

This is somewhat concerning, somewhat comforting. It was a large batch, and my first time brewing deca.

As long as I'm still fine tomorrow I'll feel completely fine using it now that I at least know the reason. I sure as shit wouldn't give this to anyone though. Kind of fucked though, because guys who's income depends on this shit are putting out piss colored gear because of a reliable(?) solvent source? No bueno.