Been a busy week at my mailbox

Just wanted to follow up about the shorted tren bottle; from Genetec. I let them know about it and they basically had a new tracking number for it almost as fast as I had inquired about the missing bottle. Seems like good peeps :) thanks guys

Please let us know how you like the Genetec Hexabolan. I haven't been able to find ANY feedback on it. Yes its from Genetec so it will be good, but how the sides are since its was originally the "human" form of trenbolone.

Please let us know how you like the Genetec Hexabolan. I haven't been able to find ANY feedback on it. Yes its from Genetec so it will be good, but how the sides are since its was originally the "human" form of trenbolone.
i will do a detailed log when i run this

Oral primo is pretty basic and not much if any goodness.
ill keep it for when i run a TRT and low dose primo enth. ill try anything at least once, and being completely new to primo, i should be able to tell a difference if any at all! im hoping anyways ; there will be bloods done also...

I have ran it a few times at 40-50mg per day for 3-4 weeks and liked the results. Hard on the hairline though for me anyways.
Luckily I’m not one who’s prone to MPB - like, at all! I grow twice the amount of hair on DHT’s. It’s unmanageable lmfao

Luckily I’m not one who’s prone to MPB - like, at all! I grow twice the amount of hair on DHT’s. It’s unmanageable lmfao
It grows on my shoulder, neck and back as it falls out of my head.
Oh and nevermind the