Bcaa vs Eaa

Upon doing a lot of intra workout nutrition research as of late, I’ll say they both do provide some benefit, but not enough to pay $50~ /month on them. Personally buying Cluster Dextrin from Canadian Protein and mixing it with some sugar free mio that has electrolytes or whatever (don’t care too much just wanna sip on something while training that tastes good lol.) Cluster Dextrine is supposed to be more effective than any aminos, unless of course you’re eating plant based or not nearly enough whole food protein sources.

Now cluster dextrine is carbs after all compared to aminos being a completely different ideal (keto folks would never use it,) however I would assume we’re talking in an intra workout sense compared to using EAAs as a daily vitamin of sorts.

That being said, in an efficacious sense, the carbs provide stable blood sugar levels. The cluster dextrine specifically do so as it’s a slow release carb, providing slow-release carbs throughout your whole workout. Supposedly, both aminos and cluster dextrine are supposed to aid in recovery.

I have to do more research to provide other data as to why slow release carbs would be better in an intra workout sense as I’m struggling to put this into words (lol) but for myself I won’t be buying anymore aminos.

Supposedly, both aminos and cluster dextrine are supposed to aid in recovery.
I'm not sure if you were talking about EAAs or BCAAs here but this is false for BCAAs. They just don't do anything. Look up examine.com for BCAAs, they have all the research and sources cited.

Also why would I want to take part of a protein when I can take a complete protein. It doesn't make sense to me.