Bcaa vs Eaa

Honestly, i feel they are both kind of a waste. If you get in your protein requirements then you should be good.
I know intra workout eaa's have some benefits but not worth what they charge.
Mixing 1 scoops of iso in a liter or more of water and crystal light works just as well.

I personally consider bcaa fruit juice and think it is useles LOL but that’s my opinion on being against certain supplements having worked in the industry for many years
Real bcaas taste and smell like fertilizer.. they should not taste good..haha

I use EAAs and HBCD for intra workout.

I get the unflavored EAAs from Canadian Protein, and order their chocolate milkshake Stevia flavor packs and mix it in. This way its drinkable without all the sugar.

Iron addicts had a big post on this years ago.the real iron addit not that ct fletcher clown. if you can afford it eaas, do it. I use bcaas preworkout and eaas intra/post but who knows of thats correct..lol

I was once trained by the real iron addict. He had different levels of supplements.. a list of ones you must use, a list for ones you should use if you could afford etc..

I believe EEA's and BCAA's were on the list of "use them if you could addord them".

At that time, I could not afford, but he said they deffinitely had merit.. This was around 15 years ago though, so science and knowledge may have change.d

I was once trained by the real iron addict. He had different levels of supplements.. a list of ones you must use, a list for ones you should use if you could afford etc..

I believe EEA's and BCAA's were on the list of "use them if you could addord them".

At that time, I could not afford, but he said they deffinitely had merit.. This was around 15 years ago though, so science and knowledge may have change.d
I would say it most likely has changed, he was a leader in experimenting with supplements and learning what works. I learned so much from him and i was just a kid.

I posted a thread a month ago about the amount of sugar in BCAA and a guy posted a video about eaa vs BCAA . Basically in the video the guy goes on to say BCAA are garbage and eaa are where it’s at. And that BCAA can actually put you in a catabolic state .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eaa would be my choice but I think I read somewhere unless your a vegetarian they are a waste of time and money and don't quote me but there may have even been some draw back to taking them

I think if running Insulin they may hold some value, I'm using bcaa that were on sale right now and I can't say it's doing much other than keeping me hydrated in the gym, once this tubs finished I'll probably go back to my homemade electrolyte water during my workout (fresh lemon, acv and a pinch of Himalayan salt)