Bad acne on cycle!

Ridgeback

Trusted Member
fella's

have bad acne starting on cycle, never had it like this, just finished run and it popped up.

started PCT and running Aromasin EOD

anything else a guy needs to add?

cheers!

Ridgeback

Have you done blood work too see where E2 is
trying to get into see a doctor here right now is impossible
emergency only and is done via telephone so bloods don't seem to be an option right now atleast till covid BS wraps up

Im no professional, but id lean towards e2 is spiked ,are u itchy at all or any redness under eyes etc

Id pop 0.6mg of aromasin. See if theres a difference in 4 or 5 hrs, go light incase your e2 isnt high u dont wanna crash it. But if u have any redness or tingly /little itch chances are high e2 i see you already added aromasin, my bad ,also if your done your cycle you may wanna stop the aromasin, and just run nova ,or you will crash e2,

Id pop 0.6mg of aromasin. See if theres a difference in 4 or 5 hrs, go light incase your e2 isnt high u dont wanna crash it. But if u have any redness or tingly /little itch chances are high e2 i see you already added aromasin, my bad ,also if your done your cycle you may wanna stop the aromasin, and just run nova ,or you will crash e2,
I would agree that your e2 is probably elevated and that is causing the acne but that has to be a mistake on either the dosage or the compound because 0.6mg of aromasin would do absolutely nothing that you would even notice.

I would agree that your e2 is probably elevated and that is causing the acne but that has to be a mistake on either the dosage or the compound because 0.6mg of aromasin would do absolutely nothing that you would even notice.
I only suggested to start lower , so he didnt crash e2, i had a spike once ,similer to his and took 0.6mg and felt better in few hrs then took the other .6 next day and went away, id just hate for someone to take a pile of aromasin and crash and feel worse . Its possible his ai may not be any good ithee we dont know the gear he is using shoukd have asked i guess.

I only suggested to start lower , so he didnt crash e2, i had a spike once ,similer to his and took 0.6mg and felt better in few hrs then took the other .6 next day and went away, id just hate for someone to take a pile of aromasin and crash and feel worse . Its possible his ai may not be any good ithee we dont know the gear he is using shoukd have asked i guess.
Absolutely agree on starting low especially trying to go by feel and not having bloodwork but you most aromasin tabs come in a 25mg dosage or lower dosage would be 12.5mg tab so to get 0.6mg you'd be taking what would amount to about the size of a grain of sand......i'm guessing you're talking about arimidex and not aromasin.

0.5mg of arimidex would be a good starting dose and then evaluate how you're feeling after that.

Nope iv got 12.5 aromasin ,i split them in half sometimes in 4s ,personally i think people have estrogen problems because they take to much so i only take a taste ,at a time to keep a good balance. Or they say 12.5 E0D or E3D and that just a general guideline, but to be very accurate, i guess i just decided to dial it in perfectly, i guess im werid. But yeh i use aromasin, arimidex too strong .😂😂

Nope iv got 12.5 aromasin ,i split them in half sometimes in 4s ,personally i think people have estrogen problems because they take to much so i only take a taste ,at a time to keep a good balance. Or they say 12.5 E0D or E3D and that just a general guideline, but to be very accurate, i guess i just decided to dial it in perfectly, i guess im werid. But yeh i use aromasin, arimidex too strong .😂😂
One thing that is definitely weird is your math because even a 12.5mg tab that is quartered still doesn't compute to a 0.6mg dosage. you either need a new calculator or more fingers....

Some people break out big time during hormonal swings. Use this dandruff shampoo twice a day after washing with a standard bar soap like ivory. Scented body wash/bar soap can make things worse. Tanning EOD for 5 minutes helps as well.

Attachments

• gghhgg.jpg
    gghhgg.jpg
    297.2 KB · Views: 7
Get some Aveeno foam soap for oily skin & acne, shower 2 times per day.
I also recommend this some light non harsh soap will be the best thing you can do. Im now showering twice a day to combat some first ever backne. Regarding the bloodwork I was really needing some done too and after talking to my useless 'family doctor' and having to pull my teeth I called a local walk in clinic and within shit you not 5 mins the BASED dr had my blood request sent out to lifelabs and I was done. Not sure which province youre in.

thats exactly what I did , ok I hope this is the case!

I don’t take steroids but I can agree I’ve having acne sometimes right before I start my menstrual cycle right on my face from oily sensitive skin. What I do is after a warm shower I rinse out in a very cold shower that really helps since warm shower opens up your pores and cold shower closes your pores.

fella's

have bad acne starting on cycle, never had it like this, just finished run and it popped up.

started PCT and running Aromasin EOD

anything else a guy needs to add?

cheers!

Ridgeback

what was your cycle
And the acne popped up after cycle? Not during?

what is your pct protocol?

I've only got this once using one lab in particular and not sure why. I tried everything mentioned and eventually had to go the route of Accutane. I got a script for it and only had to use it once or twice a week. (was instructed to take daily). It was the only way to get rid of it as it was out of control.

Try this cream you can get it at Walmart use jest a little I’ve it it’s very strong so if you over use it you will probably be peeling really bad, so jest don’t over use it it will clear up in a day or two.

Attachments

• 824AAA0B-2414-4DD4-AD0F-F16E94B5D9DD.jpeg
    824AAA0B-2414-4DD4-AD0F-F16E94B5D9DD.jpeg
    1,007.7 KB · Views: 15