Bacteriostatic static water alternatives for gh use

Smashedd

Trusted Member
As you all are aware there is a manufacturer shortage and it’s next to impossible to find.

Has anyone found a reliable place to purchase from? I know CMS sells their own brand. Everything else online is out of stock or allocated to hospitals.

I was told sterile water is the same thing, but google says it’s not for multi use so I’m not sure if the gh mixed with sterile will be good for a week or so till it’s used. I have reached out to some health care friends to see what they think re:sterile water and gh.

Sorry for the noob post, thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As you all are aware there is a manufacturer shortage and it’s next to impossible to find.

Has anyone found a reliable place to purchase from? I know CMS sells their own brand. Everything else online is out of stock or allocated to hospitals.

I was told sterile water is the same thing, but google says it’s not for multi use so I’m not sure if the gh mixed with sterile will be good for a week or so till it’s used. I have reached out to some health care friends to see what they think re:sterile water and gh.

For the price of GH I dont mind sending you a bottle if your in no rush.

Curious what's stopping you from the simplest solution of purchasing from CMS?

A few Labs carry it
It's not in short supply or hard to find
You need to either look harder or smarter. Lol