Backloading an AAS while waiting for Longest Esters to clear.

Just quickly wanted to ask if this is commonly done, or if it is recommended. It's not for me, just a friend of a friend, lol. j/k

Since taking an AAS like Testosterone-E has a relatively longer half life than most orals, would it make sense to take something near the end of a cycle, and keep using until the Test ester you've taken has cleared out, and then begin your PCT. Someone mentioned this about proviron, simply for libido, but I am curious if dbol or tbol is wise. This is so that the clear time for all of the AAS in one's system clears out at the same time, and then just jump on the PCT a few days after. I've included a graph bellow as an example with Test-E for 16 weeks, and something thrown in at week 12 until week 20 (right before pct).

backloading.png

The blue is Test-E, the black is something with a 12 hour half life or thereabouts.

I wouldn't over complicate the situation.
Do your cycle, 2 weeks after your last pin take your hcg, start firing back up the ship,

then do you pct protocol novaldex/clomid/hcg
Your pct with novaldex/clomid would be in that 3.5 to 4 week range after last pin.

I wouldnt run any orals , when i take my last pin i wanna be focused on a proper pct .

What u can do is 3.5 to 4 weeks after your last pin you can run , a good testosterone booster , some d aspartic acid , fernegreek/magnesium ect all the good stuff to help jump start your testosterone. No orals.

My opinion.

That’s fair, if I do end up taking a cycle, it will be Test-E and HCG (if required), then a pct with clomid.

I am just curious about that window of about 40 days for Test-E to clear fully before hopping on a pct. I’d obviously still like to maintain my strength or endurance during this window as well, so a short acting oral while the T clears might be a good?

I suppose I could simply switch from Test-E to Test-P midway, and only wait 5 days or so for the pct, which seems like a smart move.

(If required) how exactly do you plan to determine if it's required pre pct?

Do whatever you want bro. You're dead set on not just running test. I see tren by your 3rd cycle in all honesty.

Yes for every microgram of test e to clear it can take upwards of 40 days. I personally wait 18-22 days before pct after test e. To allow the majority of the compound to clear. In those 18-22 days you absolutely blast HCG. Not 1 pussy ass bottle. But anywhere from 3-5. Then you start your 4-6 week pct protocol.

If you want to swap to test P for sure but you'll be making that change about 2/3s of the way through your cycle to allow clearance.

The oral to maintain strength is a dumb idea. You're going to boost the shit out of your strength as the test clears and as you drop the oral you'll be plummeting into non existent test levels with nothing to support your recent progression In strength. You'll sky rocket and then crash and you'll take a significant hit on your self esteem and feeling of progression. Not to mention once the dbol clears. You're going to lose a shit ton of water giving the appearance that you're losing size at an incredible rate.

Now if you ran an oral till your last injection. That's different as you'd still have 2 weeks of highly elevated test to sustain you. But you shouldn't need it if your diet and training is as good as you say.

(If required) how exactly do you plan to determine if it's required pre pct?
I don't, just a doctor's recommendation. 500iu weekly.

Well that sucks, guess i'll only lick the proviron a little before pct so I don't get too horny, lmao.

I'll need to just wait it out for a month before pct, cause I know I won't have the patience to pin daily for 2/3 of a cycle using prop.

I don't, just a doctor's recommendation. 500iu weekly.

Well that sucks, guess i'll only lick the proviron a little before pct so I don't get too horny, lmao.

I'll need to just wait it out for a month before pct, cause I know I won't have the patience to pin daily for 2/3 of a cycle using prop.
This is the same "consultant" who recommended that ridiculous first cycle as well?

This is a Canadian doctor who is well versed in hpta shut down and hypogonadism among AAS users? I had no idea we had doctors who specialize in steroid use and treatment. Well this is advice that has been tested for years among countless steroid users. Coming back from AAS shut down, 500ius has been shown not to be able to cut it. Hell 500ius a week isn't enough to completely prevent atrophy intra cycle for me when using just test

Yknow what. Yolo bro. Run some dbol. May as well. Toss some abombs and a little nandrolone in there as well. Then you can play the guessing game of which one is giving me gyno, since this is all a joke to you.

And I didn't say 2/3 using prop. I said you'd likely need to make the switch to prop about 2/3s through.

Last edited:
Clearly you like arguing with me, keep it up :)
Where was I arguing?

I asked a question about your consultant and then again asked a question about which doctor has a practice dedicated to exogenous steroid use and it effects on your hpta.

You clearly only quote things off of Wikipedia with no actual understanding. So keep it up. As ever question I've posed you've been unable to answer. Be it mere lack of understanding or pure idiocy

You post overly complicated cycles. Them questions that have no bearing on you and then mock and go at long standing members who likely have more experience In regards to hormone manipulation via AAS use than than majority of GPs In Canada.

Proviron is supposed to help one of the cells in your testicles from what I remember but I wouldn't really bother to be honest. I have used HCG to let testosterone run out but I started that two weeks after my last testosterone shot. I actually liked doing that and I saved my HCG for that. I don't think you're gaining much from it especially in terms of size and strength. Switching to test prop could be nice because of less waiting period. That would probably be the best option. Running a strength AAS at the end can be a waste. I actually didn't even gain strength after the initial strength period even if I threw anadrol onto the fire so it was a waste and now I feel like I used up one of my anadrol times because we only get so many...

If you really want the most size and strength then you need to be lifting weights naturally and doing natural bulks for quite some time. That will help negate any subpar genetics you might have and has worked for a lot of people. Also you will need to start with a small amount because that will maximize your protein synthesis and any more will just go to waste and your body might get used to that higher dosage. Then you start with the same dosage the second time but maybe go up 50mg after two weeks. If that makes a big difference get what you can out of that and then go up some more. There is a massive amount you will learn after your first cycle in terms of knowledge and training. You will want to apply those things to a big cycle in the future.

If you haven't been on TRT then 250mg of test is going to be like jet fuel in your body. Everything is going to freak out. If you freak it out too much then things start to happen. Your body might find a use for all the extra testosterone after you have maxed out protein synthesis and that won't be in the form of more muscle. When you're new its like you get a freebie of a bunch of other compounds placed on top of it that you didn't take.

Proviron is supposed to help one of the cells in your testicles from what I remember but I wouldn't really bother to be honest. I have used HCG to let testosterone run out but I started that two weeks after my last testosterone shot. I actually liked doing that and I saved my HCG for that. I don't think you're gaining much from it especially in terms of size and strength. Switching to test prop could be nice because of less waiting period. That would probably be the best option. Running a strength AAS at the end can be a waste. I actually didn't even gain strength after the initial strength period even if I threw anadrol onto the fire so it was a waste and now I feel like I used up one of my anadrol times because we only get so many...

If you really want the most size and strength then you need to be lifting weights naturally and doing natural bulks for quite some time. That will help negate any subpar genetics you might have and has worked for a lot of people. Also you will need to start with a small amount because that will maximize your protein synthesis and any more will just go to waste and your body might get used to that higher dosage. Then you start with the same dosage the second time but maybe go up 50mg after two weeks. If that makes a big difference get what you can out of that and then go up some more. There is a massive amount you will learn after your first cycle in terms of knowledge and training. You will want to apply those things to a big cycle in the future.

If you haven't been on TRT then 250mg of test is going to be like jet fuel in your body. Everything is going to freak out. If you freak it out too much then things start to happen. Your body might find a use for all the extra testosterone after you have maxed out protein synthesis and that won't be in the form of more muscle. When you're new its like you get a freebie of a bunch of other compounds placed on top of it that you didn't take.
Thank you. That's my plan from the responses I've been receiving, I might even go 200mg or a trt dose at 150mg to start as it won't be anything but test-e, haven't decided yet. Good to know not to backload an aas :) ty

If you already have proviron it might not be terrible before a PCT because it can help stimulate the cells in your testicles but I don't think you will gain much out of it other than you might feel a little better. I was going to look more into using it during PCT on clomid days because you can feel a lot better but it might mess things up.