Australian gym goer assaulted (disclaimer violent content)

ajfromab

ISYMFS
Trusted Member
So this was a gym goer in Australia and the guy who did this did go to jail. I watched this video and it honestly made me sick to my stomach that someone could be so brutal and thoughtless . I’m not sure on the back story and everything , I heard the guy claimed it was an accident originally , amd later on admitted to jealousy, but I can not verify that as facts .
Not sure what your guys thoughts are on this but definitely uncalled for and the sentence the guy got was probably not enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So this was a gym goer in Australia and the guy who did this did go to jail. I watched this video and it honestly made me sick to my stomach that someone could be so brutal and thoughtless . I’m not sure on the back story and everything , I heard the guy claimed it was an accident originally , amd later on admitted to jealousy, but I can not verify that as facts .
Not sure what your guys thoughts are on this but definitely uncalled for and the sentence the guy got was probably not enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scary stuff. I feel bad for the guy I hope that piece of shit gets banged out in jail

holy fuck...
There must be a back sotry between them..

Fucking asshole should be in jail for 20 years... He had to have thought that doing that might kill him before going through with it.