Assault bike

Treneth

Trusted Member
I feel like this has been covered but I can't find anything. Been strictly basement workouts for quiet sometime now, been slowly adding cheap home built stuff(dip station, rings, peg board, even have monkey bars for the little one) I have enough weight and a half rack and ZERO cardio equipment, so I'm thinking an assault bike I looked around town and seems like only cheaply made air bikes. Who can I trust to order through and get delivery?

What the hell is an assault bike ?

I ordered a Schwinn cardio bike from Amazon.
They should call them devil bikes! LOL They're really popular in the crossfit community which is a huge knock against it lol, but they do give a great workout.

I've got one of those fancy peleton bikes. It's really great quality, but I have to wonder how so many overweight people can do 1hr spin classes 3-4x/week and still be that large. Cause holy shit within 15min I am absolutely drenched in sweat and feel like I'm dying while laying on the floor hahahaha I'm also very competitive though, which is probably why. I don't think there's been 1 time where I'm not in the top 100 on the leaderboard with 7,500 people in the "class".

Like a Schwinn airdyne. Had one of those and couldn’t give it away in the 90s.

Get a concept 2 rower. Best cardio workout I’ve found.
I do like rowing as well, but I don't think we can compare the actual assault bike to an airdyne, to small of fan looks like something off of an info commercial for fat stay home moms.

They should call them devil bikes! LOL They're really popular in the crossfit community which is a huge knock against it lol, but they do give a great workout.

I've got one of those fancy peleton bikes. It's really great quality, but I have to wonder how so many overweight people can do 1hr spin classes 3-4x/week and still be that large. Cause holy shit within 15min I am absolutely drenched in sweat and feel like I'm dying while laying on the floor hahahaha I'm also very competitive though, which is probably why. I don't think there's been 1 time where I'm not in the top 100 on the leaderboard with 7,500 people in the "class".
Yeah I toyed with idea of getting one of these. Couldn’t find much in the way of reviews on it at the time.

I have a Schwynn Airdyne one of the new ones. It’s awesome and a killer workout. Same thing as the Rogue Echo bike but I think it’s a bit more money. I got the Schwynn because I get family pricing from the local dealer.
16 minutes will pretty much drain you if you’re doing it right.

I have a Schwynn Airdyne one of the new ones. It’s awesome and a killer workout. Same thing as the Rogue Echo bike but I think it’s a bit more money. I got the Schwynn because I get family pricing from the local dealer.
16 minutes will pretty much drain you if you’re doing it right.
I've used the Rogue Echo, it's an excellent cardio workout. Intervals all the way, and like you said, after 15mins you're done.