Aspirin, like DNP?

Rocky

Trusted Member
I randomly read that aspirin can inhibit ATP production from uncoupling the electron transport chain
sounded similar to DNP
so i wanted to ask if anyone knew if aspirin work like DNP

and is this why ECA stacks have aspirin in it?

I've read that aspirin was to reduce platelet friction to improve blood flow.
Caffeine is there produce a similar effect as taking it with yohimbine.
I'll have to read into this, I wouldn't start poping aspirin to cut weight though, the stuff can be dangerous.

Apple cider vinegar is a better and more natural way to use something as a cutter for morning fasted cardio.

I've read that aspirin was to reduce platelet friction to improve blood flow.
Caffeine is there produce a similar effect as taking it with yohimbine.
I'll have to read into this, I wouldn't start poping aspirin to cut weight though, the stuff can be dangerous.

Apple cider vinegar is a better and more natural way to use something as a cutter for morning fasted cardio.

i think aspirin is mainly used to prevent blood clots because it prevents platelets from working

But this seems to be a side effect I read from aspirin, was curious if this was why people used it with ECA stacks. Would be pretty interesting if people were actually using something that works similar to DNP without knowing

Another thing is, it decreases prostaglandin production which causes inhibition of the stomachs alkaline mechanism (bicarbonate secretion)
I think this is the opposite of what Tren does, so maybe aspirin can also reverse trens digestive issues
But at the same time decreasing prostaglandin production would probably negatively effect muscle gain

At least that’s what I read

Do you have a link you can throw up, if you just found a solution to one of the main Tren side effects and how to fix it bro that is huge.

I found this, there was an interview done how aspirin might increase risk of stomach problems.

One main point that was made was.

the same prostaglandin changes are the ones that somehow enhance the probability of developing gastrointestinal irritation that can lead to bleeding, that can lead to perforation.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6333144

I know aspirin has alot of good with it but it has alot of bad effects with it, I stoped taking it.
I once had it in my head that taking aspirin while on eq would stop head achs from my blood pressure spiking on it, I was wrong.

Do you have a link you can throw up, if you just found a solution to one of the main Tren side effects and how to fix it bro that is huge.

There aren’t much studies on Tren, so there is no definitive reason for its digestive issues but I read about trens ability to increase prostaglandin levels (decreases acidity of stomach).

Aspirin decreases prostaglandins (increases acidity of stomach)

Also taking digestive enzymes prevented anything digestion issues I had on Tren. I used now food super enzymes (1 each meal), so I think it is an acidity or bile issue. Super enzymes had both ox bile and betain hcl which is supposed to help with both of those

I found this, there was an interview done how aspirin might increase risk of stomach problems.

One main point that was made was.

the same prostaglandin changes are the ones that somehow enhance the probability of developing gastrointestinal irritation that can lead to bleeding, that can lead to perforation.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6333144

I know aspirin has alot of good with it but it has alot of bad effects with it, I stoped taking it.
I once had it in my head that taking aspirin while on eq would stop head achs from my blood pressure spiking on it, I was wrong.

The stomach issue (ulcers) with aspirin and other NSAIDS is said to be from its decrease in prostaglandins. Prostaglandins have a protective effect on the stomach (decreasing acidity)

At least this is what I’ve read, taking medicine to decrease acidity of the stomach (specific ones) would decrease this, I was prescribed one from my doctor before when I was using aspirin but never ended up taking it, I forgot which medicine it was

Lol I have to add this to the other ton of info I'm relearning and need to understand. Thank you

The only thing I know about aspirin is if you throw them with your white laundry in the washer they actually work jest like bleach tablets they can whitening laundry amazingly. Personally I prefer not to take aspirin nor Advil or ibuprofen because it causes liver damage in the long-term kidney failure.

There aren’t much studies on Tren, so there is no definitive reason for its digestive issues but I read about trens ability to increase prostaglandin levels (decreases acidity of stomach).

Aspirin decreases prostaglandins (increases acidity of stomach)

Also taking digestive enzymes prevented anything digestion issues I had on Tren. I used now food super enzymes (1 each meal), so I think it is an acidity or bile issue. Super enzymes had both ox bile and betain hcl which is supposed to help with both of those

The stomach issue (ulcers) with aspirin and other NSAIDS is said to be from its decrease in prostaglandins. Prostaglandins have a protective effect on the stomach (decreasing acidity)

At least this is what I’ve read, taking medicine to decrease acidity of the stomach (specific ones) would decrease this, I was prescribed one from my doctor before when I was using aspirin but never ended up taking it, I forgot which medicine it was

Proton Pump Inhibitors:

My grandpa was taking Zantac for like 30 years (some doctor prescribed him it cause he had ulcers from aspirin) before this news came out, was pretty upset when he heard the news

No doubt!

aspirin prolongs the effects of the ephedrine. same as white willow bark.
Aspirin is a pain reliever. When taken as part of an ECA stack, aspirin prevents norepinephrine levels from decreasing. In other words, its helps maintain the stimulation effects that the caffeine and ephedrine help provide.