Aromatase inhibitors

@MagnusPrime - I didn’t read every post so if this was said already, apologies. Before you throw shit at a wall and hope it sticks - get your hormones checked. Have the AI’s on hand but if you get worried about something get T, E, P tested at minimum with LGC. At least you will know what is going on.
So many people guess based on symptoms and mess with their hormones creating s rollercoaster. If you plan to take PED - you should either have a doc that will monitor you or test yourself and know what the results mean.
Just my thoughts.
For example - I had terrible erect and sensitive nipples and was sure my E or prolactin was too high. A few more experienced gents said if no lumps, wait the week and get the bloods. Everything was fine - it took a month for my body to get used to the change in hormones and it just went away.

@MagnusPrime - I didn’t read every post so if this was said already, apologies. Before you throw shit at a wall and hope it sticks - get your hormones checked. Have the AI’s on hand but if you get worried about something get T, E, P tested at minimum with LGC. At least you will know what is going on.
So many people guess based on symptoms and mess with their hormones creating s rollercoaster. If you plan to take PED - you should either have a doc that will monitor you or test yourself and know what the results mean.
Just my thoughts.
For example - I had terrible erect and sensitive nipples and was sure my E or prolactin was too high. A few more experienced gents said if no lumps, wait the week and get the bloods. Everything was fine - it took a month for my body to get used to the change in hormones and it just went away.
Absolutely, I will always get blood work done and such. I was just curious about the AI's people use and why, as I came across some new new info recently and thought I'd see how people reacted to certain ones.
I appreciate your advice and will take it with me as I go along. Thank you very much.

Yes pretty much straight through. IIRC it went something like 60 mg/day for a few (3?) months which calmed down a flair up, then 30/day after that. Note that my gyno has never been that bad visually. Most people would deny that I even had it, you can only really see it well when I flex with arms down. It is actual gyno though, confirmed with mammogram. So it's not bad visually but you can definitely feel it, you can feel the individual swollen nodes especially when it's flaired up. Main issue is pain. I have consulted with a surgeon but I'm on the fence about operating, it's really not that big a deal as per what I said above. My chest looks good generally and I'd be chocked if surgery fucked up the way it looks.

I did come off Ralox for a couple of months when my bloods showed excess calcium level just out of range, thinking Ralox might have been related. Calcium went back down and has stayed down in range since resumption though so I'm not sure what caused the elevation but it does not appear to be the ralox.

Gonna give ralox a try and see how it perform when i'm on Deca, seems like a good option and pretty harmless. Thx for your comments

Gonna give ralox a try and see how it perform when i'm on Deca, seems like a good option and pretty harmless. Thx for your comments

Post up your results when it happens if you dont mind please!
Alot of guys have never tried Ralox and it would be good to get some more info out there when it comes to personal experiences.
Good luck

I used it while on trt after my cycle. I did a long cycle of deca and had one nipple a big larger and a weird sensitivity. I did this 10 day protocol and never had to use it again. I dont know if my issue was caused by deca or estrogen. But Raloxifene fixed it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190605-184147_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190605-184147_Chrome.jpg
    358.9 KB · Views: 21
I used it while on trt after my cycle. I did a long cycle of deca and had one nipple a big larger and a weird sensitivity. I did this 10 day protocol and never had to use it again. I dont know if my issue was caused by deca or estrogen. But Raloxifene fixed it.

Hey dude where did you get that? I mentioned my calcium issue above. Somehow I missed the relationship with calcium before I started, or maybe I just dismissed it thinking I was getting enough. It was a strange thing, I don't use hardly any milk products besides whey and casein but I was craving it and consuming lots of it when my level was off. That's what got me to seek out the bloodwork.

Hey dude where did you get that? I mentioned my calcium issue above. Somehow I missed the relationship with calcium before I started, or maybe I just dismissed it thinking I was getting enough. It was a strange thing, I don't use hardly any milk products besides whey and casein but I was craving it and consuming lots of it when my level was off. That's what got me to seek out the bloodwork.
I honestly dont know where it came from. Something I found, most likely a fourm, not sure how much evidence there is to back it up

https://moreplatesmoredates.com/how-to-get-rid-of-gyno-without-surgery/

Actually found that article a few days ago while doing some aimless google rabbit hole reading

I honestly dont know where it came from. Something I found, most likely a fourm, not sure how much evidence there is to back it up

Thanks, there is a bunch of evidence out there that leads to a belief that it should work for this purpose but iirc anything involving males was about pubertal gyno and the subjects were still very young. I've been dealing with it since puberty, my test levels were off the charts high when I was young and there was never a thought given by anyone about Estro back then, at least that I knew of. So I've had issues for 40 years I wasn't expecting much and had already )finally) lined up a surgeon. Evidnece wise I don't remember seeing anything at all about the calcium connection. I don't know where this platesfordates dude got that from, I either missed it or it's buried somewhere that i don't have access to.

https://moreplatesmoredates.com/how-to-get-rid-of-gyno-without-surgery/

Actually found that article a few days ago while doing some aimless google rabbit hole reading

Thanks, I've seen a few of his videos but got turned off of him by some illogical leaps he was taking and some straight up wrong info he put up. I think he is onto something her though, I agree with everything in that article. I knew there was a connection of some sort as it is used to treat osteoporosis in women but my understanding of calcium and especially it's relationship to bloodwork is rudimentary. @Bagua was actually the one who brought me some clarity on the matter.

Yes pretty much straight through. IIRC it went something like 60 mg/day for a few (3?) months which calmed down a flair up, then 30/day after that. Note that my gyno has never been that bad visually. Most people would deny that I even had it, you can only really see it well when I flex with arms down. It is actual gyno though, confirmed with mammogram. So it's not bad visually but you can definitely feel it, you can feel the individual swollen nodes especially when it's flaired up. Main issue is pain. I have consulted with a surgeon but I'm on the fence about operating, it's really not that big a deal as per what I said above. My chest looks good generally and I'd be chocked if surgery fucked up the way it looks.

I did come off Ralox for a couple of months when my bloods showed excess calcium level just out of range, thinking Ralox might have been related. Calcium went back down and has stayed down in range since resumption though so I'm not sure what caused the elevation but it does not appear to be the ralox.

Were you taking any other medications or supplements?
I think I’ve read that estrogen blockers decrease calcium

When my calcium was high, it was from too much vitamin d

Last edited:
I prefer Aromasin. I prefer killing off what’s there as opposed to prevent it from being created.
Just my sadistic preference I guess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"For example, I've read and heard from a Doctor that Aromasin can be taken longer term with fewer side effects also." Agreed, this is the main one for me

Arimidex (anastrozole) - First response if shit gets suddenly out of control, gyno flair for example, acts quickly. Stops E production from aromatization. Not the go to for prolonged use for me. Small percentage of men over-respond to this one so hard to dial in.
Aromasin (exemestane) - Second response to a flair and for everyday use when I know the levels will be high, as per reasons above. Also the easier one to manage with some precision.
Femara (letrozole) - Only for persistent gyno. Harsh sides reported, though none felt for me personally. Strongest one but maybe more suitable for a near complete crash rather than dialing in to a certain range.

There is a section here with profiles for each of these in case you have not seen it.
Thanks for your anecdotal evidence.I rely more on anecdotal than written words.Appreciated

Were you taking any other medications or supplements?
I think I’ve read that estrogen blockers decrease calcium

When my calcium was high, it was from too much vitamin d
Good to know.I take approx 4-6 1000iu vit D3 daily.I didn't know about calcium being affected by high D3 levels.Appreciated