Aromasin help

Everyone is different - i can run 800mg - 1g of test a week and only need 12.5 mg every seventh day. From the sounds of it you're prone to gyno so i would recommend you getting frequent blood work and adjust from there.

Everyone is different - i can run 800mg - 1g of test a week and only need 12.5 mg every seventh day. From the sounds of it you're prone to gyno so i would recommend you getting frequent blood work and adjust from there.
Thats how I did it.. found through blood work it take me 25mg aromasin a day, when on 600mg test 400mg masterone to keep my E2 in normal levels.

Very true everyone is very different.. blood work is the safe way to know

Thats how I did it.. found through blood work it take me 25mg aromasin a day, when on 600mg test 400mg masterone to keep my E2 in normal levels.

Wow even with mast in there you need 25mg ED, that surprises me!

Man thats crazy!

Man thats crazy!
I know.. I was never like that, until about 6-7 years ago. Just gets worse as I age.
I just ordered a bunch raloxifene, I'm hoping that's what I've been missing to keep my E2 stable.
Problem is, its like aromasin and adex is barely strong enough to keep up... but if i use letro, it crashes my E2 ... to strong... and I messed with doses, timings...
E2 if just a nightmare for me.

I found myself to be a hyper-converter.
On Test500, I use 12.5 EOD, with the occasional 25mg in there if I feel I’m getting puffy/sensi-nips.

I use Canadian pharma and Genetec Aromasin, I find them nearly interchangeable. My experiences are also lab work proven

Haven’t tried Adex, will consider if I find I need escalating doses of Aromasin