Aromasin help

Wolfinator

Trusted Member
3 weeks into my current test- only cycle, I started showing signs of gyno on one side. I have been taking 40mg/day nolva for the last 5 days and it seems to have stopped the gyno from progressing. I have some aromasin on the way. I have never used aromasin before. Do I taper off the nolva as I begin the aromasin? What dose do you reccommend? Thanks guys!

FULL BREAK DOWN OF AROMASIN.
Ill give you my experience.
And im gonna skip the scientific mins hear and round shit off because an extra 1 hr or what ever is non exsisting. It doesn't matter

Aromasin kills estrogen .

Ok so AROMASIN in my opinion unless its pharma a 12.5 mg tablet is going to kill roughly 30 % estrogen ( i do not belive the so called 70 to 80% that research says on a 25mg tablet) even if it is pharma i doubt its different.

There is no rebound so you kill it you gotta wait to mKe more. ( obviously if your high you wont kill it all on 1 dosage so be mindfull of this)

It is however a little forgiving it takes alot of aeomasin to crash you and if your taking alot of gear you cN do a 12.5 E4D or E3D dosing day after injections work the best my opinion

( if this needs adjustments then make accordingly to your gear and diet etc alcohol consumption etc factors hear.)

Best way to explain it from experience is you take

( A 12.5 aromasin them its going to kill a % of estrogen in 9 hrs you can almost time it and its right around 9 hrs . ) THEN ITS DONE KILLING.

The next 20 to 24 hrs Aromasin is going to also help block a little more estrogn feom being made.)
ONLY E2 GONNA DROP HEAR IS WHAT YPUR OWN BODY WILL DO ON ITS OWN THE DRUGS DONE KILLING AT THE 9 HRS ISH
( thus also depends on the strength of the gear!!!!)

If your super high e2 amd you can feel the anxiety and other symptoms then you can crash dose tour self usimg this method meaning agyer 9 hrs you cN drop another then re feel your symptoms again. Just understand it kills e2 so you will need to make more.
If your on lots of gear you ahould be fine start E4D a 12.5 omce you find tou feel good sweet spot and if you get high again then go E3d
Hope this helps ill help yeh out any time

ALSO UNDERSTAND IF YOU CHOOSE TO CRASH DROP YOUR E2 IT CAUSES A DIRUTIC EFFECT YOU WILL OR COULD PISS LOTS LOLOLOL BECAUSE OF THE FAST E2 DROP THIS IS NORMAL THIS TELLS YOU .....OHH SHIT I WAS HIGH. JUST A LITTLE FYI.

Also im going to add to this that iv hd discussions with people on this drug about long term effects and that aromasin will leave little enzymes in your body that will come back and haunt you. I have seen no physical data on this , and as far as im concerned doing a cycle, id be fine taking it. But taking it for life i may be concerned this falls in to practice with anything, dont abuse any medicine.

Last edited:
Its all gonna come down with how much e2 your makin vs how mich gear your takin no one in the world can dose you properly but if you know how it works and the release then you can adjust to it.
Dont worry about when to take it or taking it with novaldex it dosnt matter ,
NOVALDEX IS FOR BREAST AREA GYNO TARGETS THE TIISSUE ON DA TITTY

DOES NOT ACT AS AN AI
They can be taken together when ever need. I never typical take any drug at the excat same time always wait an hr or two is a good ruke of thumb.

Last edited:
Keep with the nolva 40mg a day and when aromasin arrives add it. What’s your test dose? If it’s on the lower side at 12.5mg ED should get you back on track. Good post @Harley00

I cannot tell you how you will react to any medicine but i can tell you that people get anxious about poping pills ...shoukd i take it err ummm i dont wanna shit my self on this date err umm is my tummy gonna hurt.

SHORT ANSWER- when my e2 was high i was never affected by taking aromasin in a bad way ,it did its job i felt better as time went on. Its helping you to a degree....its a suicide drug. ( keep that in mind)

The magic is dosing to maintain your hormons you do not want to go UP and DOWN and UP and DOWN maintain your hormons and youll get the gains you want faster and youll feel like a king.

Last edited:
And remember Aromasin takes a bit of time to spool up.
So don’t get excited and take too much and crash your estrogen.
ABMonkey is likely right on the money.
I respectively dont agree with this i notice almost immediate blood serum delivery within the hr and its killed what its gonna kill in the 9 to 10 hr range .(give or take)
I love you🥰 you must be confusing aromasin for arimidex which is tge strongest in the 48 hr mark

Last edited:
Personally dont agree with this i notice almost immediate blood serum delivery within the hr and its killed what its gonna kill in the 9 to 10 hr range .
I love you🥰 you must be confusing aromasin for arimidex which is tge strongest in the 48 hr mark
Adex removes estrogen fast and clears fast, that’s why it seems like it has rebound. The rebound myth has been disproven.

But we all respond differently.

For an active gyno issue I would definitely be on nolva ED for breast tissue and aromasin ED to nab that circulating blood E2. Around 12.5 Mg ED would bring my e2 to low normal after a week. Everyone different but that’s what would happen with my body.

Adex removes estrogen fast and clears fast, that’s why it seems like it has rebound. The rebound myth has been disproven.

But we all respond differently.
Adex blocks aromaization and its strongest spools up till its out. Roughly 48 hrs.ish
Your body naturally drops estrogen with adex

Aromasin kills it like i mentioned up top.

Lets see your research im ok with being proven wrong

ARIMIDEX

Exsample . 0.5mg will surpress X amount of estrogen in so many hrs and it surpress's X amount of estrogen day by day till its peak roughly 3rd day its the strongest. During that time your own body isnt making estrogen its lowering itself naturally to regulate normal levels.

( THIS also depends on the amount of gear you on so power of the gear vs the arimidex dosage)

When it leaves the blood estrogen returns to the estrogen level minus what ever the body naturally killed off.hencr the rebound
(iv personally felt this and timed it , if my e2 was high i feel it arounf that time leave the blood iv tested it.)

Tgats why dosing is important because you can fuck ur self up by taking everyday your doubling or trippling the drug

Last edited:
Thanks for all the input guys. I ran the Nolva for 2 weeks at 40mg/day then 1 week at 20mg/day along with 12.5mg/E3.5D Aromasin. I have been off the Nolva for a week and feel alot better for it. I will continue the Aromasin the day after every injection, as that seems to be working. I have dropped nearly 10 pounds of what I assume was water weight since all this Nolva and Aromasin shit started...

Glad
Thanks for all the input guys. I ran the Nolva for 2 weeks at 40mg/day then 1 week at 20mg/day along with 12.5mg/E3.5D Aromasin. I have been off the Nolva for a week and feel alot better for it. I will continue the Aromasin the day after every injection, as that seems to be working. I have dropped nearly 10 pounds of what I assume was water weight since all this Nolva and Aromasin shit started...
Glad to hear it's working out for you! Good luck

Here is a good read, you may find helpful

I know there are many on here who swear by Ralox, and I can confirm that it does work well. However, in my experience, unless you use it for a long enough period, and then continue to keep your E2 in check the gyno comes back. Like I said, it worked very well, turned a grape sized ball into a pea, but I did not tolerate it well, so I had to discontinue after 6 wks. I started at 60, increased to 90 after first week, then up to 120 for two weeks. I then dropped it to 30. I was impressed with the results, but within three months of cessation what had been there previously has fully returned. For me, it was the cognitive effects that I couldn't tolerate.

Thinking that dosage was the culprit I tried it again, a month back, only taking 15 mg, but the brain fog/memory issues returned right at the 2 wk mark.

I'm considering trying 10mg of nolva w 15mg ralox, as I've always tolerate nolva well, so perhaps I can reap the benefits with a low dose of each. Fyi, not a fan of serms, and def not on stacking serms. This would be short term. Knock is back within a month then maintain a low dose of nolva for several months. If and when I do this I'll be sure to post progress and results.

I should add that I'm prone to E2 issues, so my experience is not the norm. Currently down to a true trt level dose, so perhaps it will work better next time as I have less hormonal variability in general. I've read great results for those who are able to tolerate it. I'm just an unlucky bastard.