Armwrestling world

Cool to see the sport coming back mainstream. I was a competitor for many, many years in this. I was supposed to go to the worlds a couple decades ago now. I beat Ryan Espe the world champion back at that time in early 2000s, beat him a couple of times. He was a dick with an ego. Larratt and these newer guys on the scene are solid. I won more money in armwrestling sanctioned tournaments than any other side gig i ever had. I Rarely lost and won may a tournament, and would come home with 600-1600 dollars per arm after a weekend event.
Was fun and i trained specifically for that sport, that is then what got me into bodybuilding and leaving armwrestling.

Devon Larratt broke Iain Vallieres arm a few years back arm wrestling. That is where Iain's scar came from on his tricep if ever you noticed.
He told Iain, i am going to pin you now, dont go to hard or i will break your arm.
Snap, like a rifle shot, and then ambulance ride.

Cool to see the sport coming back mainstream. I was a competitor for many, many years in this. I was supposed to go to the worlds a couple decades ago now. I beat Ryan Espe the world champion back at that time in early 2000s, beat him a couple of times. He was a dick with an ego. Larratt and these newer guys on the scene are solid. I won more money in armwrestling sanctioned tournaments than any other side gig i ever had. I Rarely lost and won may a tournament, and would come home with 600-1600 dollars per arm after a weekend event.
Was fun and i trained specifically for that sport, that is then what got me into bodybuilding and leaving armwrestling.

Devon Larratt broke Iain Vallieres arm a few years back arm wrestling. That is where Iain's scar came from on his tricep if ever you noticed.
He told Iain, i am going to pin you now, dont go to hard or i will break your arm.
Snap, like a rifle shot, and then ambulance ride.
Cool story bro, seriously. Wish I had been good at it when I was younger, got called out on it a lot cause "big arms". Rarely succumbed to the pressure tactics though. Resulted in a half dozen barfights when fucking goofs would not let it go and got rude, the big arms are better suited for that purpose lol.

Seen that video of Iain, nasty stuff

Yes sir. Even when i did arm-wrestle in a bar or whatever, it would at times end in a damn brawl anyway.
I have many stories about the issues i experienced at times when in bars arm-wrestling, or in general. The big arms thing is fun and all, but the idiots that typically have an issue with it, never let it go, until action happens, then they typically are the biggest whiners then as well....lol...The good ol days.
Now i don't bother much anymore. It hurts my brachialis area and tendons for many days after and i have no rotator cuffs left in left arm due to accidents in days gone by. I can still lift but cant do single arm overhead or side work anymore, but that's ok, its a long ways from the heart so ill survive.
That video is creepy brother, i will give kudos to Iain for recovering fully from that, my word...