Arimidex build up ?

Repup

Trusted Member
Hi my question here is do Adex bulid up in the système. Im on 500mg test E per week everything going great (week 5). I start my cycle whitout AE to see how my body react to aromatise. So far so good but my e2 wase a bit hight didnt do blood work but some sign wase there. Nut bag sitting hight. Bit oily skin. Sensitive nipple but no lump or tissus build up. So i decide to take 1/4 mg Adex 12 hours after my T shot. For now its perfect only .5 mg per week splitte with my injection. Those my level going to stay like that for my cycle or in time Adex will build up and lower more my estrogen in the future. Thank for your time to answer

It has a long half-life, so yes it would "build up". Estrogen is a finicky bitch, really tough for lots to get right. The one thing I've had success with is "microdosing". I will take a single pill and split it up to 6 times (it's not easy, sometimes they're days where its dust fragments), then spread that out over the week (I have a week long pillbox) I find by doing this I can eliminate the highs and lows, which helps my E from giving me unwanted sides. My e might run a bit elevated, but so is everything else so there is balance. I only suffer when I crash and flare.

edit: I personally respond better to Aromasin

Arimidex, takes a bit of time to reach stable levels in the blood, but that doesn't mean it doesn't work on the first 0.25mg , because it does, consistently taking it on a schedule is where it works best to maintain a proper estrogen levels.

You can most definitely spot take it, meaning take anytime and it will do its job, although its a bit slower then aromasin. Ill explain.

X amount of testosterone to estrogen conversion vs the strength of the ai. If your conversion is more then the strength of the ai then you wont block all of the estrogen being converted. To know this you need to play around a bit.

Theres alot of factors that play in this like your calcium levels your thyroid condition your cortisol levels, liver condition, these all have an effect on how much you aromatize, and clear estrogen, Theres no one dosage for all

On 500mg test, depending on how you inject it, can also play a different role, everyday injections vs once a week vs 3 x a week will change the conversion, plus change the time it takes for estrogen to clear.

Everyday injections you may not even aromatize, by keepimg stable teat levels you will also keep estrogen in ratio to your testosterone.

A good start would be 0.25mg arimidex 3 times a week so 0.75 total. If you feel thats a bit to much drop to twice a week. Stay on a steady course and let the arimidex do its job. Then you can help keep your self in that target range that feels best.

Ok i could talk for hrs on this ill try to tie it up .

Aromasin, will kill x amount of estrogen vs the strength you take so 6mg 12.5mg 25mg will eliminate x amount of estrogen and from what iv found does this in a 9 to 12 hr window, for the remaining 20 hrs you get a bit of a estrogen blocking defense.

Arimidex, especially ugl labs i find when you take say 0.25mg it lowers the estrogen enzymes but does not eliminate any estrogen, but your own body has a chance to lower estrogen at this time because your blocking the conversion, but the strength of arimidex you take , does lower your circulation of estrogen will say, but from what iv found is roughly 2 days, they say 3 but ugl i find 2 days it holds it for , after those 2 days are up , your estrogen comes back to the level it was MINUS what cleared during the time it was blocking it. This is how it differs from Aromasin.

So if it were a race to see who had the lowest true estrogen by the end of the week, Aromasin wins everytime.

Close comparison for me in my opinion is.

25mg Aromasin = 1mg arimidex
12.5mg Aromasin = 0.5mg arimidex
6mg aromasin = 0.25mg arimidex.

Although they have different actions this is as close as bro science can get.

Thank you im injecting 250 mg twice a week so i take .25 the day after injection. For now seem find. If i feel like its not stable i will add another .25 in between

i personally don't know anyone taking anti e on 500 mg only of test. I know some folks may need it, but it is one of the most overused items that fucks people up.
I never use it at all and keep test levels good and run a dht derivative alongside instead and works well.
Don't overuse this shit.

i personally don't know anyone taking anti e on 500 mg only of test. I know some folks may need it, but it is one of the most overused items that fucks people up.
I never use it at all and keep test levels good and run a dht derivative alongside instead and works well.
Don't overuse this shit.
Im 44 first cycle ever after after 12 years of hard training. I start the cycle with no AE for the first 5 week. Notice sign of mild to high E level nothing crazy but it wase there. So i didnt go crazy with Adex only .25 mg twice a week 12 hours after pin out. It taper the sign of high E and im feeling good. Im on test mode how my body react to gear. So far so good its doing great. I ask this question to have opinion from more advenced guy like you and others. After reseach its seem very good to combine Primo with test. But for the first cycle 80% of the time its recommended to do 1 compound to see how your génétique réaction to product. Now i know that my body can take it with no side at all exept the feeling that i have form E to level climing up. I probably could handel like its wase but i made a test to see if Adex can do it better from this cycle.

Keep in mind a lot of growth and anabolism is drawn from Estrogen brother.
You drop that too low growth ceases skin goes to hell , joints and tendons prone to injury.
Lots of folks get way too paranoid about estrogen. If your nips are not growing or lumpy you are ok.
Of course get bloods but even then don’t go to an ai right away as you want estrogen a bit higher to correlate to your test.

Keep in mind a lot of growth and anabolism is drawn from Estrogen brother.
You drop that too low growth ceases skin goes to hell , joints and tendons prone to injury.
Lots of folks get way too paranoid about estrogen. If your nips are not growing or lumpy you are ok.
Of course get bloods but even then don’t go to an ai right away as you want estrogen a bit higher to correlate to your test.
Thank i will take a close look to that.

Ok to be clear with my question is not a fear of gyno. Im not scared about that but many many user talking about to find the sweet spot with Estro. Not to hight not to low. So The only thing i see to control the level is to taper it up with a AE for now since a didnt use a dht derivative type of compound on my cycle. I wanna get the most out of it for gain feeling good and all the rest.

Im 44 first cycle ever after after 12 years of hard training. I start the cycle with no AE for the first 5 week. Notice sign of mild to high E level nothing crazy but it wase there. So i didnt go crazy with Adex only .25 mg twice a week 12 hours after pin out. It taper the sign of high E and im feeling good. Im on test mode how my body react to gear. So far so good its doing great. I ask this question to have opinion from more advenced guy like you and others. After reseach its seem very good to combine Primo with test. But for the first cycle 80% of the time its recommended to do 1 compound to see how your génétique réaction to product. Now i know that my body can take it with no side at all exept the feeling that i have form E to level climing up. I probably could handel like its wase but i made a test to see if Adex can do it better from this cycle.

Personal choice but if E2 high which at 44 it likely is i would add mast over an ai

Easier to control and less harsh on the heart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get your blood work done and then follow the AI dosing formula which is a stickied at the top of this subforum