Are you an adrenaline trainer or a calm trainer?

On average days Do you like to train with your adrenaline going or do you like it calm and quiet?

• Adrenaline/pumped up psychologically/Anger

• Calm and peaceful

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah I just simply don't have time to entertain that stuff. Just looking for good times and positivity. A lot of people leave forums because they hinder people's training. I want to see everyone here push things to the limit and eat enough to live life doing that and also succeed in other areas of life. EVERYONE.

If you want gains you have to have to train intensely to get through hard and heavy reps. Saying that... if my intensity levels are low say 1 hr out from a workout, as I am always pretty psyched for work I do this.... I take 2 -3 shot of liquid clen, or I take an ephedrine. If once I get to the gym and I am dragging my ass, and my first few sets are crappy I go the hell home rest up and get a great work out the next day. But if the clen or ephedrine pumps me up I go for it. I am a pacer when I am doing my work sets, heavy, rest pause, step down or forced reps. I will pace back and forth getting my self psyched up, will talk to myself and then put every thing into it. I find hard days when I am not motivated, say 5 % of the time... 95% of the time am normally looking forward to the workout as I want to see if my 3 max or 2 max rep went up on various exercises.

I miss the go-all-out, mentally amping you adrenaline and lifting crazy days. Good luck finding a gym that allows you to so much as strain yourself lifting heavy. You'll have pussies giving you weird looks, whispering in the distance, and then being asked

You'll find it Dr. Strange's book of Mystyc Arts, volume 1
That is why I train solely at home now I can do what I want without anyone coming up and judging me on what I am doing (when the weights are heavy I let them fall at knee level) ... not that I care. I paid my dues like everyone else and if I am not violating gym rules, who ever is judging me maybe you should focus on your own workout lol

I got you now bro. Some people are real meanies that do forget.

Yeah a 500lb lift is gonna place a lot more stress than lighter weight so I’m gonna agree on the too much exertion. Some people DO do it annoyingly and unnecessarily.

So that brings us to the people talking shit when you’re lifting heavy..... of course lots of people like to gossip, especially the ones that use the gym just to go and socialize. All the looks. You know you’re not bothering anyone in your corner working out but can still feel the hate around. I once caught some fat fuck and the new receptionist talking shit behind my back when I was a new registered member and the shit talk was about me driving a car being old and having a student membership. They were saying I was a liar and shit and immediately stopped when I approached to get some wash cloths for equipment. I gave them both a smile lol
Honestly who gives a fuck about what ppl think ...those who constantly critisize I feel sorry for as they are not focusing on their self improvement. I know the type they like to stir up shit a lot of the times. I don't allow them. I train the way I train ... nobodies business .... heavy lifters especially powerlifters are some of the most approachable lifters you will ever meet, they will help you out with anything. Just cause some one is lifting heavy does not mean they are intimidating or are holes ( the assholes who are lifting light and heavy weight and screaming and yelling ... I normally stay away from and drown them out with my music). The guys that are lifting heavier than me and who are significantly bigger in muscle size I got up and talk to them about their training, cause I want to know what they are doing that I may be able to implement and improve. IMHO cheers.

Second post of yours that looks like you're trying to get under someone's skin :\

I'll enlighten you and your little sidekick bro.

You stated "being calm and relaxed allows your body to grow more". I thought here you simply made a statement without thinking it through. Didn't think much of it.

Another member asked you to clarify by what you meant by the quote above. I responded to that member "You'll find it in Dr. Strange's book of Mystyc Arts, volume 1". It was not made to get under your skin or urk you. I thought I made a funny.

You went on in another post and stated "Those gyms are the awkward ones I don't like.... Those are the same places with the immigrants doing nearly upside down vertical decline benchpress with two east Indian guys hanging off their legs and when they lift it's not the guy lifting that is screaming like the video of that guy"

That's a fucked up thing to say. I'm an immigrant in Canada. Born and raised in NYC. My parents and older siblings are immigrants. I'd take you to task in every way you can imagine. It's deragotry and screams racism towards both East Indian people and immigrants in general. It was here I realized you actually might not have a clue of what you're talking about, because if you did you would not have made neither of those statement I quoted above.

I didn't "try" to get under your skin. I called your posts for what they were point blank.

You stated "being calm and relaxed allows your body to grow more". I thought here you simply made a statement without thinking it through. Didn't think much of it.

Another member asked you to clarify by what you meant by the quote above. I responded to that member "You'll find it in Dr. Strange's book of Mystyc Arts, volume 1". It was not made to get under your skin or urk you. I thought I made a funny.

You went on in another post and stated "Those gyms are the awkward ones I don't like.... Those are the same places with the immigrants doing nearly upside down vertical decline benchpress with two east Indian guys hanging off their legs and when they lift it's not the guy lifting that is screaming like the video of that guy"

That's a fucked up thing to say. I'm an immigrant in Canada. Born and raised in NYC. My parents and older siblings are immigrants. I'd take you to task in every way you can imagine. It's deragotry and screams racism towards both East Indian people and immigrants in general. It was here I realized you actually might not have a clue of what you're talking about, because if you did you would not have made neither of those statement I quoted above.

I didn't "try" to get under your skin. I called your posts for what they were point blank.
How is it a fucked up thing to say if it’s true? I can pull 10 videos right now off Facebook of Indian dudes in the gym doing exactly this, it’s not racist it’s a fact, and it’s not just Indian people who do this, I can pull another 10 of white dudes doing this stupid shit too.

please explain how it’s racist, or are you just offended because your Indian, and y’all happen to do weird shit in the gym with no care for who’s recording...

sounds like maybe he’s gotten under your skin.. 🥱

All of us are either immigrants or the sons and daughters of immigrants. Most of the best body builders and power lifters would be immigrants in Canada and would have a lot of things they could correct my lifts with. A lot of East Indians (usually the ones only in India for some reason. My east indian friend said its probably because a lot here are from the same family or region or how they're raised here) are super friendly and awesome people to be around. One person that is painted blue does not mean for any reason that another person on the other side of the world who is also painted blue is going to do the same thing because they are blue. I don't think racism really makes sense but I have been a victim of it many times over even being white. Just the fact that people say oh you're white so that means this or that is kind of weird because not all white people come from anywhere near the same place yet we are classified as caucasian. I am not racist so don't throw that on me. Like I said it doesn't make much sense to me.

You can dislike certain things people from a specific culture or area do without being racist. Often they're things that are actually frowned upon in their own country except in their small area. China forbids a lot of their own citizens from traveling because in some areas it is so corrupt, dog eat dog, and bad that people are pretty awful to each other. Sometimes people come here and have complete disregard for privacy of others because of this or they will break laws because no one has respect for the law where they grew up for good reason. Some people properly intergrate and become Canandian as they're supposed to according to the immigration rules. My family did just that and they even went as far as to change their names to English ones and they went a little too far and only placed importance on speaking English. They didn't want to be rude or anything. They certainly didn't want to be labeled the angry immigrant which some immigrants are super angry and messed up in part because they came from somewhere that might of been more socially acceptable. This includes white immigrants of course.

Now without getting into things that would identify me. The culture my parents are from does a ton of stuff that is pretty funny and most definitely weird and some of it is unacceptable to most people and I can laugh at that and agree with people. I have seen East Indians do some pretty funny stuff as well and they can be stubborn or really nasty about it. I have seen them go quadding with five people on one quad and I have seen redneck looking people attach skies to a bathtub and drive around drunk pulling their buddy in a bath tub. The drunk part was super idiotic and driving around with five people on one quad is as well.

I do not believe in special privileges for anyone and I hate that there are and a ton of them are for me which I don't think is completely fair. I also don't like being treated like shit on a daily basis by someone who immigrated to the country I was born in but I don't think the person treating me like shit deserves to hear nasty comments towards them that are about how they look or how, for example, east indians are bad because they are East Indian. You aren't just magically a bad person or do something a specific way because you look a certain way. Looking a certain way can increase your liklihood of having certain cultural traits especially if the culture is known to isolate among themselves and not integrate and adapt like all of our parents and grand parents have. Being from somewhere else doesn't give anyone the right to treat people poorly either. There is a difference between disliking someone because of their nationality or tone of their skin and disliking the things they do because they refuse to adopt and integrate into Canadian life especially when it entails treating people poorly.

The reason I used immigrant and east indian is because it describes the way they were being funny. They were doing something that was not socially normal in Canadian or North American society because they were not from here which is totally fine but it was funny just like if you saw a caucasian guy make a benchpress out of beer cans and use it or something of that sort.

Last edited:
Adrenaline!!!! For sure!! Take all my lifes hatred and channel it into my reps lol, enables me to walk out of that place with a huge smile, regardless if i walked in with one or not.