ANYTHING GOES !!! "FITTING IN" GROUPS πŸ§”πŸ‘±β€β™€οΈπŸ™β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦³πŸ‘¨β€πŸ¦² WHAT GROUP AM I INπŸ‘₯

Harley00

The Rebel
Do you ever wonder where you fit in . What group your in.
I prob fit into all the groups i was a floater in high school.
i find this everywhere i go ,in life theres always groups and gangs like high school.
The dork club
The popular
The loser
The jock club
The weirdo club
The rich club
The greasers
Where do we fit in on forums when we can not speak Im gonna use me as a foot note hear..
Im blunt, im a rebel, i try and be honest, i say stuff I shouldn't and i do try and participate, im not a highly experienced user with aas but i belive i am going to be as i enjoy it and its fun and im going to make it a mission to probably try everything. Yes i am alone yes i am depressed, yes i am trying to figure shit out, yes i am an asshole.im assuming this is just normal though. Im pprobably somewhat of an outcast everywhere i go lol

πŸ’₯QUESTION TIME.... IF I WERE TO FIT IN A GROUP ON THE FORUM WHERE WOULD IT BE. AND WHAT WOULD THE GROUP BE CALLED!!
DONT BE A BUNCH OF PUSSYS LET HER BUCK .
πŸ’₯ 2nd QUESTION WHAT GROUP WERE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL.AND HOW DID YOU FIT IN

Last edited:
Yes i am alone yes i am depressed, yes i am trying to figure shit out, yes i am an asshole.

hey you just described pretty much the majority of people (not on the forums but everywhere)

what club you belong in? the dirty fingers hells angels club I suppose lol.

now do me, if you can :sneaky:

hey you just described pretty much the majority of people (not on the forums but everywhere)

what club you belong in? the dirty fingers hells angels club I suppose lol.

now do me, if you can :sneaky:
Good answer lol
Hmmmm.
Addy would be in the
(My girlfriend made me join group)
This would be the group you join cause you tiny and your women wants you to be a be jacked dude and drive a dodge.
Honestly im makin shit up lol id put you in the safe conservative group good all around guy.

I didn't fit in anywhere. I'm a reject. Nothing I can do about it.

I was friends with everyone back in school, from every category you listed, and never got hassled by anyone, but I always knew my place and just kept to myself. I remember I got invited to every party, but I always said no and just did my own thing alone. I remember I really liked to eat lunch alone on the school bleachers on a sunny day.

Looking back I wish I could have tried, but I know if I could go back I wouldn't do anything different, so fuck it.

I was friends with everyone back in school, from every category you listed, and never got hassled by anyone, but I always knew my place and just kept to myself. I remember I got invited to every party, but I always said no and just did my own thing alone. I remember I really liked to eat lunch alone on the school bleachers on a sunny day.

Looking back I wish I could have tried, but I know if I could go back I wouldn't do anything different, so fuck it.
I think we would have been the same, or similer im not sure why i always passed up on invitations and still do i always find an excuse to not do something,
"Im a reject" made me chuckle because im a reject canuckle head too lol, oh and not the spot but the ugly shoes got delivered, wifey said why did youbget these bahahahajaja......im a reject

You pretty much just described me in highschool lol. I say you are much less of a reject than I am these days since you are married. I have one person I talk with regularly otherwise Id go months without talking to someone other than coworkers and the cashiers at stores.

yup lol my friends have always been almost twice my age in recent years, I just dont fit in with my generation I guess?
They say the people you hang around with reflect on how you feel ? Superstitious i dunno but i feel old as hell

I say you are much less of a reject than I am these days since you are married...

That's just dumb luck on my end. I think my wife is the type that would adopt the mangled 3 leg dog at the pound (if she weren't allergic to most dogs), hence being with me.

And what's the deal with this: I get along great with my parents friends too, or kids, so a 25+ year swing in either direction is my potential friend base πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ