Anyone vegan or vegitarian?

Chickens in canada are not allowed to live in cages, its illegal.
There is also tight controls over what they are allowed to be fed.
But yeah its mass production, but not as much of a difference as you would imagine.
I watched a documentary on farming regulations look up the actual info. For chickens to be legally able to be called free range they only need like a 2 foot gap at an opening exposing the outside. These big corporations are so fucking crooked

I have a relative who is a pig farmer. He says they're the dirtiest creatures in modern food as they cannibalize and even eat there own shit. Have the time his didn't have tails because they'd chew them off each other. He'd have to remove a carcuss quickly or they would just eat it. I dont know the breed of pig but they were sold for meat.
Yep they will eat absolutely anything, literally.

Ok say this like an army cadence

Little piggies in a row,
ei, ei, ei, o
Smoke their tails and pickle their feet,
all that’s left is bacon meat.

lol, my wife made this up for a radio ad for work, lol.

I watched a documentary on farming regulations look up the actual info. For chickens to be legally able to be called free range they only need like a 2 foot gap at an opening exposing the outside. These big corporations are so fucking crooked
big difference between Canadian and American regulations. You need to check where the documentary is being made.
‘There are quotas on how many chickens someone is allowed based on farm size.
Our rules are insane compared to other places.
If you want the safest meat option buy Canadian.

big difference between Canadian and American regulations. You need to check where the documentary is being made.
That's awesome thankfully. But you know how the world is everything's kind of going to shit. For some reason I don't have a lot of faith in the government or big industries but I hope Canada can keep doing the good things that we do.

Lol go take a look at some Tilapia farms in Asia. Oh man lol.

Sorry guys I'm not trying be argumentative it's just good to carry on both sides of the debate lol. I'm definitely not knocking any farmers as I was raised in a farming family and know a lot of farmers this thread is just a way of thinking out loud and seeing what people know about vegetables in regards to health or bodybuilding. I didn't mean to make it into an anti meat campaign

0_hwEcw5y6Ky1vQkBi.jpeg

Sorry guys I'm not trying be argumentative it's just good to carry on both sides of the debate lol. I'm definitely not knocking any farmers as I was raised in a farming family and know a lot of farmers this thread is just a way of thinking out loud and seeing what people know about vegetables in regards to health or bodybuilding. I didn't mean to make it into an anti meat campaign

View attachment 39104

Makes sense, pretty much follows the evolution and development of the Weider Principles. Classic imbalance issues though, too much emphasis on pecs and not enough on calves.

Cool man did you do blood work to see if you were deficient in anything?
I did not unfortunately.
How do you get all the protein you need to build muscle being on a Vegan diet? Doesn't sound comfortable to me.

Yep industrial farming destroys massive tracts of natural habitat. Which animals I eat, graze on lol.
I didn't lol. I would get protein from legumes, nuts and vegan powder. You can get hella shredded and I did but you can't bulk. The volume of food you'd have to eat would be disgusting or you'd have to drink way too many shakes and thats just gross.

I also wasnt trying to bulk. I did this strictly as a cleanse and thats it. I lost a lot of weight.

View attachment 39104
They have genetically changed pork beef and chickens. Beef doesn’t look like it did when I farmed them.
Cows and pigs are a lot more stocky and muscular.
Chicken and turkeys have been bred or modified to increase breast meat.
And if you think they havn’t modified plants, lol. Grain,l corn, soy, none of that is native to North America. Actually we terraformed North. America when the immigrants brought over crops and livestock. In their poop was seeds.

Not a damn thing left is natural. Which In a way is good, because if not, no way we could feed this amount of people for so cheap.

And her we are talking about natural as we take gh, and gear from unknown sources, lol.

That's awesome thankfully. But you know how the world is everything's kind of going to shit. For some reason I don't have a lot of faith in the government or big industries but I hope Canada can keep doing the good things that we do.
Well I know they seem evil, but if it wasn‘t for mass produced food, we would not be here at these population levels.
I remember when Monsanto was considered the saviours of the world because they engineered seeds to grow everywhere and feed the world. Now they ar ethe most evil thing on the planet, lol.

I am pescetarian close to vegetarian 🤷‍♀️ I personally can’t eat a lot of protein because my body builds its own protein naturally. Meat that’s not seafood it slows me down, makes me feel tired plus additionally I don’t like the hormones. My body is very sensitive so when I eating meat in the past over 20 years ago it made me crazy lol i’m already Russian I don’t need to combine that with crazy 😜