Anyone used TB500/BPC/GHK-CU for plantar fasciitis?

I used that with my colon. It is supposed to completely heal scar tissue in the colon, so I used it post surgery in hopes that the scaring from the operation when they resectioned it would be gone.
Not sure without a cat scan to see if it is, but lots of rat research to prove it works.
I believe I drank 500 mcg and injected 500 mcg for 2 vials.
I've read that an oral administrated dose should be/needs to be about 4 times the injectable dose. Not a lot of info on that and since it's not cheap I've always opted to injected it.

I've read that an oral administrated dose should be/needs to be about 4 times the injectable dose. Not a lot of info on that and since it's not cheap I've always opted to injected it.
Honestly I have no idea. I was just hoping to have my colon fixed for life. So I did the opposite of what I preached on here and used a drug to get a result, even after using a tried and true method, lol.
Thing is after one colon resection you don’t want to get another. Hernia surgery, no issue id get that done agsin in a heartbeat, but with your colon it takes over a year before you digestion becomes normal, 2 years before the 2 days constipates, 2 days shitting myself things stops, lol.
‘Then since they removed the portion of the colon that usually hold your feces, you need to re toilet train yourself to be able to hold it, lol.
‘It was a weird experience. See the nerve that tells you that you need to go is gone as well, so the first year, I never knew when I had to go. So I’d drink a coffee, give a little push, if it felt like there was enough I go. Only time you got any signal was when you were hammered and at 3 am id get sphincter cramps so bad it would wake me up.

Anyhow 2 weeks after surgery I went to Cuba. That was an experience.
im not going to derail this thread more, but man I have a story about that. I’m just happy it’s over, and guys don’t push too hard and take your fibre, lol.

Honestly I have no idea. I was just hoping to have my colon fixed for life. So I did the opposite of what I preached on here and used a drug to get a result, even after using a tried and true method, lol.
Thing is after one colon resection you don’t want to get another. Hernia surgery, no issue id get that done agsin in a heartbeat, but with your colon it takes over a year before you digestion becomes normal, 2 years before the 2 days constipates, 2 days shitting myself things stops, lol.
‘Then since they removed the portion of the colon that usually hold your feces, you need to re toilet train yourself to be able to hold it, lol.
‘It was a weird experience. See the nerve that tells you that you need to go is gone as well, so the first year, I never knew when I had to go. So I’d drink a coffee, give a little push, if it felt like there was enough I go. Only time you got any signal was when you were hammered and at 3 am id get sphincter cramps so bad it would wake me up.

Anyhow 2 weeks after surgery I went to Cuba. That was an experience.
im not going to derail this thread more, but man I have a story about that. I’m just happy it’s over, and guys don’t push too hard and take your fibre, lol.
I'm not sure the train will ever find the tracks again after this

Why is it everyone runs to a drug to fix things? I’m not putting anyone down, but I don’t understand why people don’t use proven methods already available?
Find someone who does facial stretching, tissue work on feet. I bet a good massage therapist could likely do this.
Other imbalances are likely the root to this so not fixing them, will keep putting you back to square one.
bpc, tb, gh, cortosone, none of that will fix your issue.

Myself, the money spent on peptides would give you 10 treatments at a massage therapist for an hour each, or 20 at a physiotherapist assuming another 1000 spent. I can guarantee you'll get results if you went that many times.

I go once a month to massage therapy, used to go every two weeks, truthfully every two weeks if you are training hard is recommended.
‘I used to feel like a beat up old man. I don’t anymore.

The best part is I realized that 90% of our issues are caused by muscle imbalance and tightness. Shoulder pain, likely knots in your traps. Lower back pain, tight hamstrings, hips. Get that worked out, pain gone. (btw just giving an example)

I did physiotherapy for months, ultrasound, and massages too. Scraping. 1000$ . I did various stretching, I tried giving them a break, nothing worked.
I had 2 custom foot orthesis done, didn't work. approx 1000$ wasted.
I bought 6 different pair of shoes around 200$ each. 1200$.
I tried peptides, but subQ only. Didn't work. 1000$.
I did myself 3 PRF injections 1 month apart in both feet, didn't work. (lucky I didn't pay for these because it could have been another 1200$).
Then I had a cortisone injection, obviously it didn't work but at that point I was desperate and the podiatrist said it could help.
And now I ordered another 600$ worth of peptides and will try low dose anavar with them, plus 400$ of GH. That's another 1000$.

I am probably down 5000$ trying to fix my plantar fasciitis.

" I don’t understand why people don’t use proven methods already available" . Well, there is no proven method already available to fix a chronic PF, or there would be nobody suffering chronic PF and I wouldn't have it anymore at this point. I read hours and hours about PF treatments, watched hours of videos from different professionals (drs, podiatrists, physiotherapists, massage therapists, etc). Well nobody has the solution.

I did physiotherapy for months, ultrasound, and massages too. Scraping. 1000$ . I did various stretching, I tried giving them a break, nothing worked.
I had 2 custom foot orthesis done, didn't work. approx 1000$ wasted.
I bought 6 different pair of shoes around 200$ each. 1200$.
I tried peptides, but subQ only. Didn't work. 1000$.
I did myself 3 PRF injections 1 month apart in both feet, didn't work. (lucky I didn't pay for these because it could have been another 1200$).
Then I had a cortisone injection, obviously it didn't work but at that point I was desperate and the podiatrist said it could help.
And now I ordered another 600$ worth of peptides and will try low dose anavar with them, plus 400$ of GH. That's another 1000$.

I am probably down 5000$ trying to fix my plantar fasciitis.

" I don’t understand why people don’t use proven methods already available" . Well, there is no proven method already available to fix a chronic PF, or there would be nobody suffering chronic PF and I wouldn't have it anymore at this point. I read hours and hours about PF treatments, watched hours of videos from different professionals (drs, podiatrists, physiotherapists, massage therapists, etc). Well nobody has the solution.
Well that is the shits.

I was suffering from very sore feet, like sometimes barely walk for about 3 months, different shoes, orthotics (what a waste they were).
It ended up being my calve training was making this worse. So I reduced a bit, I’m glad I caught it early instead of pushing thru and making it worse.

Good luck, I have nothing to offer then, looks like you have done everything you can.

Well I did injection 1/20 in both feet tonight.... will report how it helps or not with time.

BPC157+TB500+GHK-CU in both feet evening
5mg anavar evening + CJC/IPA
1 unit HGH morning

Injecting both feet near the plantar fasciitis hurts like hell, hoping it helps because it's going to take quite a bit of motivation to do that 20 times :p

Ok a little update. Same dose all 3 days, dilution changes. 500mcg TB500, 500mcgBPC157, and 2.5mg GHK-cu. (split half per foot).

First day I injected near the inner side with .15ml total the PIP is absolutely horrible with ghk-cu in the foot.

2nd day foot pain was low I though it wasnt so bad. almost didn't hurt in the morning. Did the 2nd injection near the middle (still just in front of the heel) . added BAC to make it .3ml total, I though that maybe it was too concentrated the first day. Injecting the injured foot horribly hurts, just inserting the needle is torture. The PIP is horrible. Worse than the first day.

3rd day, get up, my feet still hurt from yesterday. The foot pain is like way worse. It's like the nerve endings are all very mad and hurting, the inflammation made the pain way worse with the release of all the inflammatory mediators.

And now I just did the 3rd injection in both feet. .6ml (just added more bac again to dilute more) total, .3 per foot. More near the outer side. Seriously, I hate the fact that I mixed the ghk-cu with the tb and the bpc. it hurts SO MUCH to inject, and then 2 minutes later the PIP is reallly bad. And that lasts a few hours (the first 20 minutes is way worse though). It's like the muscles are cramping, I need to stretch the foot or put pressure on it to tolerate the pain. (still feels like it's less intense after 20 minutes compared to yesterday, maybe the lower concentration burns less).

I still see the 2 half inch red spots from the 2 previous injections. It burns/itches. The ghk-cu definitely causes inflammation.

I'll see tomorrow how the pain and redness are with the more diluted solution. But seriously I think I'm taking a few days of break until the redness and pain leaves, and then I'll start again at the inner spot. I'm not injecting more for like 3 days. I dread the injections. I consider mixing the solution with local anesthetic (without epinephrine to avoid creating even more inflammation due to the low ph, and vasoconstriction is not necessary in that scenario anyway.) next time to make the PIP more bearable until the analgesia wears off. And maybe even injecting a little anesthesia on the surface of the skin before going deeper. It's that bad.

I'll give another update in a few days, and after trying with local anesthetic mixed. At least if the injection doesn't hurt much, and there is no PIP, that might raise the chances of me doing the full 20 day.... not like I really want to throw away 600$ of peptides, and injecting systemic subq belly or glutes seems like a waste.... I might give a shot in my injured shoulder just for fun though and compare the pain.

Ok a little update. Same dose all 3 days, dilution changes. 500mcg TB500, 500mcgBPC157, and 2.5mg GHK-cu. (split half per foot).

First day I injected near the inner side with .15ml total the PIP is absolutely horrible with ghk-cu in the foot.

2nd day foot pain was low I though it wasnt so bad. almost didn't hurt in the morning. Did the 2nd injection near the middle (still just in front of the heel) . added BAC to make it .3ml total, I though that maybe it was too concentrated the first day. Injecting the injured foot horribly hurts, just inserting the needle is torture. The PIP is horrible. Worse than the first day.

3rd day, get up, my feet still hurt from yesterday. The foot pain is like way worse. It's like the nerve endings are all very mad and hurting, the inflammation made the pain way worse with the release of all the inflammatory mediators.

And now I just did the 3rd injection in both feet. .6ml (just added more bac again to dilute more) total, .3 per foot. More near the outer side. Seriously, I hate the fact that I mixed the ghk-cu with the tb and the bpc. it hurts SO MUCH to inject, and then 2 minutes later the PIP is reallly bad. And that lasts a few hours (the first 20 minutes is way worse though). It's like the muscles are cramping, I need to stretch the foot or put pressure on it to tolerate the pain. (still feels like it's less intense after 20 minutes compared to yesterday, maybe the lower concentration burns less).

I still see the 2 half inch red spots from the 2 previous injections. It burns/itches. The ghk-cu definitely causes inflammation.

I'll see tomorrow how the pain and redness are with the more diluted solution. But seriously I think I'm taking a few days of break until the redness and pain leaves, and then I'll start again at the inner spot. I'm not injecting more for like 3 days. I dread the injections. I consider mixing the solution with local anesthetic (without epinephrine to avoid creating even more inflammation due to the low ph, and vasoconstriction is not necessary in that scenario anyway.) next time to make the PIP more bearable until the analgesia wears off. And maybe even injecting a little anesthesia on the surface of the skin before going deeper. It's that bad.

I'll give another update in a few days, and after trying with local anesthetic mixed. At least if the injection doesn't hurt much, and there is no PIP, that might raise the chances of me doing the full 20 day.... not like I really want to throw away 600$ of peptides, and injecting systemic subq belly or glutes seems like a waste.... I might give a shot in my injured shoulder just for fun though and compare the pain.

In my reading, I’ve come across multiple opinions on how injecting close the the injury won’t make a difference. Fairly Prominent names in the field of peptides, including Jean-François Tremblay, who is a founder at Canlab and probably who you speak of from McGill? They conclude that unless your doing it Fluoroscopically, it would never make it to the injury before blood vessels pick it up and circulate it through the body. Seems logical to me, otherwise, would you not get a dark spot at injection site for Melanotan ? I know you said you tried into the belly before, but also mentioned you may not have used Canlab? I’ve had various success with different labs. Also, maybe peptides just won’t work for this. Food for thought, good luck and don’t kill yourself!

Also, to add.. (not sure if I've read your post correctly) some say that peptides are too unstable to mix in the same syringe or vile. This hasn't yet been proven with any study, but some recommended avoiding that practice. There are conflicting opinions with this, but I've always avoided it just in case.. as you mentioned this shit ain't cheap.

Last edited:
In my reading, I’ve come across multiple opinions on how injecting close the the injury won’t make a difference. Fairly Prominent names in the field of peptides, including Jean-François Tremblay, who is a founder at Canlab and probably who you speak of from McGill? They conclude that unless your doing it Fluoroscopically, it would never make it to the injury before blood vessels pick it up and circulate it through the body. Seems logical to me, otherwise, would you not get a dark spot at injection site for Melanotan ? I know you said you tried into the belly before, but also mentioned you may not have used Canlab? I’ve had various success with different labs. Also, maybe peptides just won’t work for this. Food for thought, good luck and don’t kill yourself!
Makes sense. But the plantar fascia is right below the dermis so I know I am injecting really near the injury where it hurts, as opposed to let’s say a subq shot to the shoulder for a deep muscle tear. Oh well, nothing to lose. The pain isnt so bad this morning, maybe the added dilution volume helps. I will use local anesthetic tonight instead of bac water for dilution, its going to numb a little, prevent the worst pip for 1-2 hours and serve as added dilution anyway.

regarding not mixing the peptides, well, too late, but I dont think that is true because even canlab sells mixes of cjc/ipa which I bought From them too. Yes i mean jf tremblay from canlab. Thx for your post.

Ok it wasnt so bad today with the added dilution. A peptides concentration of 5.8mg/ml seems to be acceptable for PIP. (after the initial ghk-cu burn).

Tonight I slowly injected .3ml of local anesthetic with a 30 gauge per injection site, injecting as I was going deeper. Honestly the only pain I had was the slight pricking sensation of the needle just entering the first 100 microns of the skin.... didn't really feel anything else. Went right through with the peptides needle after that and injected the 0.3 per foot feeling nothing. Should keep it numb for approx an hour, while the initial PIP dissipates. The worst burning is for the first 20 minutes, then lowers over an hour or so. Also, the added volume of the anesthetic dilutes the peptites a little more too. Will see tomorrow how this goes. That would make injecting the feet way more manageable, I wasn't going to last 20 days of suffering.

The 3 previous spots are still red though, I'll give it a 2 days break and then start again.

Ok, injecting 0.4ml of anesthetic and then 0.4ml of diluted peptides. 4.4mg/ml.
Almost painless, and there is absolutely no pip until the anesthetic wears off.
The added dilution with the local anesthetic makes it 2.2 mg/ml and there is no pain the next day.

It seems to be helping a little so far, but it's a little early to be sure. I'll post updates.

Well I did injection 1/20 in both feet tonight.... will report how it helps or not with time.

BPC157+TB500+GHK-CU in both feet evening
5mg anavar evening + CJC/IPA
1 unit HGH morning

Injecting both feet near the plantar fasciitis hurts like hell, hoping it helps because it's going to take quite a bit of motivation to do that 20 times :p
Morning, you no doubt know this but BPC157 and TB500 have no pain with them but copper peptide depending on the mg/ml can hurt a lot until you get used to it. I agree with @aGuyFromWinnipeg about most peptides being systemic and no requirement to inject at the spot. I can't prove it but for specific tendon injuries I find BPC157 works better if you can 'easily' inject close to the injury but I found no difference with TB500. Copper peptides should be shot into your muscle from my experience. I have not tried it Sub-Q and doubt I will.

I spoke to some of the manufacturers of the peptides and copper and curcuject - products I used a lot of were suggested to be shot intramuscular. I just started curcuject again (made by INNO) and it is as good as any NSAID or better. One of the few curcumin products you get to absorb 100%. If anyone uses it, make sure you have a wash cloth as I use a 11/2 inch needle for my glutes and shoulders and it still leaks out a little sometimes and will stain your skin but a quick wash with hot water and it washes off.

Morning, you no doubt know this but BPC157 and TB500 have no pain with them but copper peptide depending on the mg/ml can hurt a lot until you get used to it. I agree with @aGuyFromWinnipeg about most peptides being systemic and no requirement to inject at the spot. I can't prove it but for specific tendon injuries I find BPC157 works better if you can 'easily' inject close to the injury but I found no difference with TB500. Copper peptides should be shot into your muscle from my experience. I have not tried it Sub-Q and doubt I will.

I spoke to some of the manufacturers of the peptides and copper and curcuject - products I used a lot of were suggested to be shot intramuscular. I just started curcuject again (made by INNO) and it is as good as any NSAID or better. One of the few curcumin products you get to absorb 100%. If anyone uses it, make sure you have a wash cloth as I use a 11/2 inch needle for my glutes and shoulders and it still leaks out a little sometimes and will stain your skin but a quick wash with hot water and it washes off.
yes, bpc and tb never hurt, the copper hurts a lot. Much less when diluted more though.
I found that BPC seems to work better when injected close to the injury too. That's why I inject my foot. The tb is just mixed with it so I don't bother adding another shot. Added ghk-cu to the mix too so I just inject the foot and it's done....

It got much better in the last 3 weeks with the peptides and HGH, and AAS, but I quit everything until I feel better. Might restart the hgh and peptides when I feel better though, because it helped. (peptides and HGH aren't hard on the liver anyway?)

Not healed completely, but it's much better than before. I can walk a few km now, before I had a hard time getting from my bed to the toilet... and it would feel like my foot tore every first step in the morning.

I had that PF. And a guy fixed me in like 8 hours of deep painful massage with tools.

And I changed shoes that causes it.
I switched to asics gel numbus 23 and gel kayano 27. Much better than everything else for me. I change pair depending on the pain. Bought 4 pair of asics this year. Home, work, outside, and the kayano to change pressure points.

Massage typically gets me worse, I don't know why. So I just kind of avoid it now. Last time I rolled my foot I limped for 2 days.

I switched to asics gel numbus 23 and gel kayano 27. Much better than everything else for me. I change pair depending on the pain. Bought 4 pair of asics this year. Home, work, outside, and the kayano to change pressure points.

Massage typically gets me worse, I don't know why. So I just kind of avoid it now. Last time I rolled my foot I limped for 2 days.
The accupressure work hurts like fuck and does feel worse in the short term but after a week or two of heavy work with good healing time(&removal of offending footwear or activity) it generally works. But shit everyone's different.
I was on NSAIDs and MRs .. and thank god I found this guy. He was a sadistic fuck (and a bit of a cheeky homo who would try and get fresh with my nuts, he worked my legs too when j couldn't handle any more footwork) but I was willing to put up with it after the relief I got..(lol in my feet )

yes, bpc and tb never hurt, the copper hurts a lot. Much less when diluted more though.
I found that BPC seems to work better when injected close to the injury too. That's why I inject my foot. The tb is just mixed with it so I don't bother adding another shot. Added ghk-cu to the mix too so I just inject the foot and it's done....

It got much better in the last 3 weeks with the peptides and HGH, and AAS, but I quit everything until I feel better. Might restart the hgh and peptides when I feel better though, because it helped. (peptides and HGH aren't hard on the liver anyway?)

Not healed completely, but it's much better than before. I can walk a few km now, before I had a hard time getting from my bed to the toilet... and it would feel like my foot tore every first step in the morning.
Exactly! Just first steps out of bed feels like something else eh. Hobbled around like an 90 year old for a couple minutes ..