Anyone used TB500/BPC/GHK-CU for plantar fasciitis?

kryogen

Trusted Member
I tried using these last year (TB500 and BPC) but injected subq belly. Didn't really do anything. Wasted 1000$ or so.

Will try again this week, but I'll inject in the feet near the injury. Coach steve also raves about GHK-cu so I bought it too. And CJC/IPA on top of my HGH..... and 5mg anavar when it gets here. 600$ worth of peptides from canlab. They are a little expensive but I trust the quality, it's made in a quebec lab by a mcgill researcher.

I'll let you know how this goes, at this point I'm starting to be really desperate with my plantar fasciitis. Podiatrist convinced me to get a cortisone shot 4 months ago, slightly helped but the pain is back, as cortisone is a bad idea anyway, reduces collagen synthesis, and damages the PF and fat pad even more... not getting more of these.

Need to heal this, it's a huge annoyance.

I tried using these last year (TB500 and BPC) but injected subq belly. Didn't really do anything. Wasted 1000$ or so.

Will try again this week, but I'll inject in the feet near the injury. Coach steve also raves about GHK-cu so I bought it too. And CJC/IPA on top of my HGH..... and 5mg anavar when it gets here. 600$ worth of peptides from canlab. They are a little expensive but I trust the quality, it's made in a quebec lab by a mcgill researcher.

I'll let you know how this goes, at this point I'm starting to be really desperate with my plantar fasciitis. Podiatrist convinced me to get a cortisone shot 4 months ago, slightly helped but the pain is back, as cortisone is a bad idea anyway, reduces collagen synthesis, and damages the PF and fat pad even more... not getting more of these.

Try laser therapy. Suffered from it for years. 2 sessions with laser it's gone
My chiropractor did it

100% recommend these compounds for healing purposes my friend. I just finished using this triple threat combo actually for 3 months. My goal was to treat a gut disorder and autoimmune inflammatory disease. I can say it worked wonders. Healed my gut intolerances, cleared up my acne. My skin was glowing with youth and any wound cuts or dog scratches were healing at record time. Most impressively was my blood inflammatory markers were down to the lowest they had ever been in years from pre and post peptide therapy. (measured hs-crp and ige). I am a huge fan of these compounds.

My protocol was
bpc157- 750mcg for 12 weeks
Tb500 - 1mg a day for 12 weeks
Ghkcu- 2mg per day for 30 days

100% recommend these compounds for healing purposes my friend. I just finished using this triple threat combo actually for 3 months. My goal was to treat a gut disorder and autoimmune inflammatory disease. I can say it worked wonders. Healed my gut intolerances, cleared up my acne. My skin was glowing with youth and any wound cuts or dog scratches were healing at record time. Most impressively was my blood inflammatory markers were down to the lowest they had ever been in years from pre and post peptide therapy. (measured hs-crp and ige). I am a huge fan of these compounds.

My protocol was
I have used all three with success as well but I always inject BPC close to the injury site. Some claim it makes no difference as it should get to your blood and become systemic but it is what it is - it worked better and I have used a lot of it.
Laser did wonders for my lady friend's chronic shoulder issue.

good luck

Could the differences in what these items are generally used for and what is generally going on in plantar fasciitis be the reason you received little relief from these items that are being heralded by so many?

meaning since we are talking fascia inflammation vs. Typically targeting connective tissues etc.

I have no basis on this thought and am just thinking out loud. I know these items are used to treat all things inflammation but maybe fascia isn’t one of them?

assuming all things were done with food products and dosing and administration was appropriate etc. Or perhaps with the restretching of the fascia in the morning undoing any healing that is going on overnight? And just continuing the cycle, not giving the fascia the ability to heal or calm?

Did you use canlab for round 1? I've used a few different labs, canlab definitely the best I've tried.

My protocol was

did you have an official name diagnosed for your autoimmune inflammatory disease? my mom is possibly going through something similar, they now think it's maybe Lupus, they don't know.. researching things I found a study on a peptide called P-140 that showed positive results for autoimmune diseases, including vasculitis and Lupus, but haven't found the peptide itself available from a lab.

Thanks, I'll consider this.
I've had this for a year and a half too, getting really annoying....

It runs in my family. My uncle opted for surgery. He was off work for weeks and it did not work

I thought this was nuts but am glad I did it

I used canadapeptide and canlab, both. I guess I trust canlab more. More expensive but I'd rather pay more and be sure I'm getting something.
Canlab produces its own peptides, one of the few that do in North America. The company is well respected in the world of peptides. So far, I've had the most success with their products and feel it's worth the extra $.

Why is it everyone runs to a drug to fix things? I’m not putting anyone down, but I don’t understand why people don’t use proven methods already available?
Find someone who does facial stretching, tissue work on feet. I bet a good massage therapist could likely do this.
Other imbalances are likely the root to this so not fixing them, will keep putting you back to square one.
bpc, tb, gh, cortosone, none of that will fix your issue.

Myself, the money spent on peptides would give you 10 treatments at a massage therapist for an hour each, or 20 at a physiotherapist assuming another 1000 spent. I can guarantee you'll get results if you went that many times.

I go once a month to massage therapy, used to go every two weeks, truthfully every two weeks if you are training hard is recommended.
‘I used to feel like a beat up old man. I don’t anymore.

The best part is I realized that 90% of our issues are caused by muscle imbalance and tightness. Shoulder pain, likely knots in your traps. Lower back pain, tight hamstrings, hips. Get that worked out, pain gone. (btw just giving an example)

Why is it everyone runs to a drug to fix things? I’m not putting anyone down, but I don’t understand why people don’t use proven methods already available?
Find someone who does facial stretching, tissue work on feet. I bet a good massage therapist could likely do this.
Other imbalances are likely the root to this so not fixing them, will keep putting you back to square one.
bpc, tb, gh, cortosone, none of that will fix your issue.

Myself, the money spent on peptides would give you 10 treatments at a massage therapist for an hour each, or 20 at a physiotherapist assuming another 1000 spent. I can guarantee you'll get results if you went that many times.

I go once a month to massage therapy, used to go every two weeks, truthfully every two weeks if you are training hard is recommended.
‘I used to feel like a beat up old man. I don’t anymore.

The best part is I realized that 90% of our issues are caused by muscle imbalance and tightness. Shoulder pain, likely knots in your traps. Lower back pain, tight hamstrings, hips. Get that worked out, pain gone. (btw just giving an example)

Probably the same reason you use steroids to build muscle, it's an effective aid. I don't feel like it's a bad thing, at all. Peptides are really just an aid. If you do absolutely nothing else to help heal the injury they won't be nearly as effective. That said, they do and have shown success where nothing else has. Also, "drug" wouldn't be a fair word to attach to a peptide in my opinion.

Probably the same reason you use steroids to build muscle, it's an effective aid. I don't feel like it's a bad thing, at all. Peptides are really just an aid. If you do absolutely nothing else to help heal the injury they won't be nearly as effective. That said, they do and have shown success where nothing else has. Also, "drug" wouldn't be a fair word to attach to a peptide in my opinion.

medical journals call peptides drugs.

But anyhow my point was, if you spent the money you did on therapy from trained professionals instead of just peptides and faking your therapy at home, I would bet my ass you would be farther ahead.

I too have fallen for the peptide, gh will cure me hope, until I found something that actually worked for real.

IMO without fixing the issues causing the problems, using a peptide is like putting lipstick on a pig, lol.

medical journals call peptides drugs.

But anyhow my point was, if you spent the money you did on therapy from trained professionals instead of just peptides and faking your therapy at home, I would bet my ass you would be farther ahead.

I too have fallen for the peptide, gh will cure me hope, until I found something that actually worked for real.

IMO without fixing the issues causing the problems, using a peptide is like putting lipstick on a pig, lol.

You could be right, I suppose I see them less of a drug and more of a supplement or a therapy. .they often refer to insulin as a hormone, not a drug.. but by basic definition, I suppose it is a drug once injected. Insulin is one of the oldest peptides compounded.. regardless. I'll give you that one, I'm wrong by definition. (please understand how difficult that is for me to say)

I don't know.. is what it is. It's a DRUG that will help you heal. Steroids are a drug that helps you build muscle. Advil helps with headaches.. . they all have more natural alternatives, we (like-minded people on this forum) often don't choose that path. I get that your injuries were healable by physiotherapy, but not all are. There are thousands of anecdotal examples of long-term injuries healed by peptides when nothing else worked. Perhaps there's some element of the placebo effect to be credited, who knows. Peptides like BPC and TB are now being used at a high level with pro athletes to heal long-term injuries quicker. I guess I'll have to agree to disagree with you on this Sorb, why the fuck wouldn't you use them?

And what the fuck you got against putting lipstick on a pig?

You could be right, I suppose I see them less of a drug and more of a supplement or a therapy. .they often refer to insulin as a hormone, not a drug.. but by basic definition, I suppose it is a drug once injected. Insulin is one of the oldest peptides compounded.. regardless. I'll give you that one, I'm wrong by definition. (please understand how difficult that is for me to say)

I don't know.. is what it is. It's a DRUG that will help you heal. Steroids are a drug that helps you build muscle. Advil helps with headaches.. . they all have more natural alternatives, we (like-minded people on this forum) often don't choose that path. I get that your injuries were healable by physiotherapy, but not all are. There are thousands of anecdotal examples of long-term injuries healed by peptides when nothing else worked. Perhaps there's some element of the placebo effect to be credited, who knows. Peptides like BPC and TB are now being used at a high level with pro athletes to heal long-term injuries quicker. I guess I'll have to agree to disagree with you on this Sorb, why the fuck wouldn't you use them?

And what the fuck you got against putting lipstick on a pig?
All I was trying to point out is taking a peptide only is a bandaid, unless you correct the issue at hand you will be going in circles.

Now this depends on injury. His foot issue is something that an underlying problem that needs to be corrected.
If he had a badly strained tendon in his shoulder, where he just needs time for it to heal, of course this will help. But so many people hope the these peptides will be the cure all, and its not, just a great way to lighten you wallet, lol

Anyhow there is so many threads where everyone says use a peptide, where good old fashioned rehab would work and correcting the issue causing it.

I have used them, for me it was a waste of money. Now if I was healing a tear, that would be a different issue.

Drug

a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.

Both of you make good points. Rooting out the problem once and for all and finding cause is imperative for long term success and closure.

Using all the tools available to help address and ultimately solve both the symptoms and the actual problem is always a great approach that should be used. As long as your comfortable with the tools selected.

did you have an official name diagnosed for your autoimmune inflammatory disease? my mom is possibly going through something similar, they now think it's maybe Lupus, they don't know.. researching things I found a study on a peptide called P-140 that showed positive results for autoimmune diseases, including vasculitis and Lupus, but haven't found the peptide itself available from a lab.
Yes mine was all gut related. Inflammatory bowel disease & leaky gut were the main two, which stemmed a bunch of other health issues. The peptides did absolute wonders in reversing and healing my gut, i can now eat foods I haven't been able to in years. It was a expensive but worthwhile endeavourment.

I will also state, peptides weren't the only therapy I used. I did a major elimination diet to address the root cause of deterioration in my gut lining, and with eliminating major food groups like gluten, dairy, sugar and wheat. Plus incorporating prolonged fasts. The combination of all this plus the peptides was what finally did it, after many years of trying. As stated you must address the root cause before applying the Bandaids so it can heal

All the best to you good luck, I'm going to look into p-140, love learning about new prospects for health and healing

Last edited:
Yes mine was all gut related. Inflammatory bowel disease & leaky gut were the main two, which stemmed a bunch of other health issues. The peptides did absolute wonders in reversing and healing my gut, i can now eat foods I haven't been able to in years. It was a expensive but worthwhile endeavourment.

I will also state, peptides weren't the only therapy I used. I did a major elimination diet to address the root cause of deterioration in my gut lining, and with eliminating major food groups like gluten, dairy, sugar and wheat. Plus incorporating prolonged fasts. The combination of all this plus the peptides was what finally did it, after many years of trying. As stated you must address the root cause before applying the Bandaids so it can heal

All the best to you good luck, I'm going to look into p-140, love learning about new prospects for health and healing

BPC has a great track record for gut healing, which makes sense considering the peptide is made in your gut. It's one of the only peptides you can consume orally. P140 has shown positive effects on diseases like Lupus and Vasculitis.

BPC has a great track record for gut healing, which makes sense considering the peptide is made in your gut. It's one of the only peptides you can consume orally. P140 has shown positive effects on diseases like Lupus and Vasculitis.
I used that with my colon. It is supposed to completely heal scar tissue in the colon, so I used it post surgery in hopes that the scaring from the operation when they resectioned it would be gone.
Not sure without a cat scan to see if it is, but lots of rat research to prove it works.
I believe I drank 500 mcg and injected 500 mcg for 2 vials.