Anyone use a sauna regularly?

Testlover420

Trusted Member
Just wondering if anyone else uses a sauna regularly and what benefits you notice from using it? I’ve only been using mine for a few days now but one thing I have noticed already is incredible sleep I’ve been having.

Cleansing benefit-gets all the toxic out of your body. I personally just feel good using it. It get me more energy plus cleaner skin. It’s like whatever you eat or drink that your body is rejecting you will sweat all of it out probably lose weight. In Russia I remember you have to ask a stranger to get a beating with tree switches tied and dried leaves it’s supposed to be therapeutic like a massage.

Last edited:
Cleansing benefit-gets all the toxic out of your body. I personally just feel good using it. It get me more energy plus cleaner skin. It’s like whatever you eat or drink that your body is rejecting you will sweat all of it out probably lose weight. In Russia I remember you have to ask a stranger to get a beating with tree switches tied and dried leaves it’s supposed to be therapeutic like a massage.

That’s different! I’ve never seen that before. I think I’ll stick to my regular massage therapist tho lol

Im building a 16x40foot covered porch on the back on my house in the spring and was thinking of building my own 4 person sauna. Right next to the hot tub im going to buy :)
My wife is cheap as hell but shockingly, shes cool with the plans

This is way more relaxing, lol.

I used to get this therapy in Russia a lot when I was yonder the bruises stay on for a week.

My massage girl does this. I’ve tried it a few times but it was only a few cups... that looks like a lot of cups in that video lol ... the bruising lasted about a week for me too

My massage girl does this. I’ve tried it a few times but it was only a few cups... that looks like a lot of cups in that video lol ... the bruising lasted about a week for me too
My wife does cupping but not that style, her and her circle of therapist do not agree with that style. She will use only one cup pull vacuum and move the cup around, supposed to loosen up myofascial tissue i beleive, im to much of a pussy to he able handle a massage let alone a cup being forced to slide around on my skin pulling vaccum.

My wife does cupping but not that style, her and her circle of therapist do not agree with that style. She will use only one cup pull vacuum and move the cup around, supposed to loosen up myofascial tissue i beleive, im to much of a pussy to he able handle a massage let alone a cup being forced to slide around on my skin pulling vaccum.
I have had both and I agree with your wife and her colleagues....I think that multiple cup style doesn't do shit, it might promote a little blood flow to the area but the one cup style for the myofascial release does wonders, holy fuck though it can be painful....my therapist is evil....she is very effective though and that is why I will go back to her everytime. I have a pretty high pain tollerance and I've had to beg her to let up.

Mine does it both ways kinda. She’ll put a few cups in the area bothering me and then continue on somewhere else like my legs then when she get back to that area she will remove them and use one as like a vacuum then continue to the massage. I’ve been there almost yelled mercy a few times lol

Have a steam/wet sauna...love it.
Use it a couple hours before bedtime as it relaxes me so much I don't want to do much of fuck all afterwards.
Although finishing off with an extended cold shower usually does well to reverse the overly relaxed feeling if done earlier in the day.
Use it 1-3 times a week depending.