Anyone tried S23?

yes - found it as potent or more so than Rad140. Shrunk my nuts to the size of raisins which isn't surprising considering it was developed to be a male contraceptive medicine. I only ran sarms for short period - 4-6 weeks at a time as the long term effects of most of these compounds are unknown.

yes - found it as potent or more so than Rad140. Shrunk my nuts to the size of raisins which isn't surprising considering it was developed to be a male contraceptive medicine. I only ran sarms for short period - 4-6 weeks at a time as the long term effects of most of these compounds are unknown.
Did you run it solo or with anything else?

solo. I always ran sarms solo to see what sides I might have and for short durations as the long term effects aren't known. I wasn't on any AAS while taking Sarms.
I will only run it for 7-8 weeks. If all is going well for the first 3-4 weeks, I have a bottle of LGD 4033 I'll stack it with for the last half.

I will only run it for 7-8 weeks. If all is going well for the first 3-4 weeks, I have a bottle of LGD 4033 I'll stack it with for the last half.
You will be shut down when your done so make sure you plan PCT. If you don't you will most likely lose a lot of your gains and your test will be low. You probably know this anyway but thought I would mention it. Just realized you are on TRT - ignore my PCT comments.
good luck

For real?? Did it go back afterwards?
No the thickening if the vocal chords females experience from anabolics is not reversible. This happened just before her and I met. Now she sticks to anavar and a little tbol at most in low doses and it stops things like that from happening.

these sarms are strong. They remind me of prohormones we used to have. They are usually more dangerous and damaging than the real thing.

No the thickening if the vocal chords females experience from anabolics is not reversible. This happened just before her and I met. Now she sticks to anavar and a little tbol at most in low doses and it stops things like that from happening.

these sarms are strong. They remind me of prohormones we used to have. They are usually more dangerous and damaging than the real thing.
I did not know it was irreversible little deeper voice on women is sexy though ,mature like

That means the s23 was good shit lol what lab you use ?

It depends on how you qualify good shit. When a girl is looking into a safe alternative to steroids and essentially that’s what sarms are marketed as, and it’s fucks her up more than if she slammed 80mg if anavar daily for 8 weeks with unknown longer term effects I don’t exactly call it good.

with that reasoning any lab could swap out Var for something stronger and call it good. Or throw some metri in our dbol and adrol and call it good.

it did work but it cost her. The brand was sarmcenter

It depends on how you qualify good shit. When a girl is looking into a safe alternative to steroids and essentially that’s what sarms are marketed as, and it’s fucks her up more than if she slammed 80mg if anavar daily for 8 weeks with unknown longer term effects I don’t exactly call it good.

with that reasoning any lab could swap out Var for something stronger and call it good. Or throw some metri in our dbol and adrol and call it good.

it did work but it cost her. The brand was sarmcenter
I have heard of women having great success though with sarms , crazy that its not reversable,my rad 140 was not what i expected ither ,blew up lije a water balloon

I have heard of women having great success though with sarms , crazy that its not reversable,my rad 140 was not what i expected ither ,blew up lije a water balloon
Yeah man women do really good on anything! I’m telling a woman will get more out of 10mg of anavar daily than a man will out of 500mg Of test per week. Sarms seem to just pick up a bigger female market as they are marketed as safe. I’m not a believer in sarms at all. They are too new and haven’t proven to not have less side effects

Yeah man women do really good on anything! I’m telling a woman will get more out of 10mg of anavar daily than a man will out of 500mg Of test per week. Sarms seem to just pick up a bigger female market as they are marketed as safe. I’m not a believer in sarms at all. They are too new and haven’t proven to not have less side effects
I agree i was excited about them aswell and that exciment has passed besides gw i like that

Stopping the s23 as it's causing the same insomnia problems as LGD4033