Anyone tried oral superdrol?

Synyster

Trusted Member
Ive said many timea that superdrol is by far my favourite oral. A lot of people give me shit for that opinion but I think they don't know the drug very well and what its capable of.

I also think the liver toxicity is GREATLY exaggerated with superdrol. But with that said, id live to be able to take SD for a longer period and soak up all those gains.

Anyone tried it?

Thanks

No, I haven't but if you can use it for long periods with no issues you appear to be one of the lucky ones. You mention the liver toxicity being exaggerated, what were you liver enzymes/blood results while on and how long did it take for everything to come back to normal after if they were elevated? Are you basing this on blood results or how you felt? You can have a very sick liver and not feel it and go on about your life. it is only when you start having symptoms of liver stress, you know you really pushed it. As with everything in life - everyone is different.

It is supposed to be a powerful compound but I can't use orals. One quick medical search for liver injury and superdrol and you will find lots of people who spent months in the hospital because of this oral due to liver injury. Every scenario I read the person recovered and got out months later and it didn't mention it but I wish it would. have - the permanent damage if there was any. It would be nice if they followed the people afterwards to see if they developed fatty liver or any permanent liver issues.

I'm not going to give you a hard time but I am curious, how long can you run it without issues and at what dosage?

I have many times. Some labs sdrol was great, some were ok and a few others were shit.
It is a strong compound that can make someone feel like shit in a week or 2.
With the exception of some winstrol occasionally when i want to look sick, i have given up on orals. Im old now and realistically im not going to be getting any bigger so there no point in using things like this anymore

It worked very well for me. 3 weeks and I poured on 10lbs of muscle and could see every fiber. My blood pressure was ridiculous and I was getting random nose bleeds. Lost all my appetite by week 2 so I have never ran it past 20 days. It works great but I dont think I would use it again unless I was going on stage.

It worked very well for me. 3 weeks and I poured on 10lbs of muscle and could see every fiber. My blood pressure was ridiculous and I was getting random nose bleeds. Lost all my appetite by week 2 so I have never ran it past 20 days. It works great but I dont think I would use it again unless I was going on stage.
I wonder what 25 mg inject for 20 days would be like

Works well. But I get high BP. Light headed, super red in the face. Even dizzy at times. Thats on 40-50mg a day.

I can last two weeks, three max.
Like some others here have said, I'm basically done with orals.

I will say anadrol on it's own is the better choice for me.
Dbol flares my gyno like crazy.
But like 40mg of anadrol a day, for 3 weeks is a nice kick to a cycle.... though I doubt I will ever do it again.

Also with these type of orals, I can literally feel my liver hurt. Just not worth it.

Works well. But I get high BP. Light headed, super red in the face. Even dizzy at times. Thats on 40-50mg a day.

I can last two weeks, three max.
Like some others here have said, I'm basically done with orals.

I will say anadrol on it's own is the better choice for me.
Dbol flares my gyno like crazy.
But like 40mg of anadrol a day, for 3 weeks is a nice kick to a cycle.... though I doubt I will ever do it again.

Also with these type of orals, I can literally feel my liver hurt. Just not worth it.
Same with me. Adrol seems to be my best choice now