Anyone see this yet??

Saw that a while ago on live PD which is now cancelled unfortunately. One of the many incidents where cops are shot at and killed that we never get to see.
I definitely wouldn’t want to be a cop right now in the states that’s for sure.

Saw that a while ago on live PD which is now cancelled unfortunately. One of the many incidents where cops are shot at and killed that we never get to see.
I definitely wouldn’t want to be a cop right now in the states that’s for sure.
Yeah scary times. It’s pretty much open season on them. Yes that was a while ago but it’s even worse now for sure.

very old... saw it before.

here's a newer one... I believe this Wendy's was torched by protestors recently becuse it was the sight of this shooting...

I truly feel awul for the cop. The guy fought with officers, STOLE their tazer, fired the tazer AT the cop and ran away..

Should he have been shot by the cop? Hind sight is 20/20.. So maybe the guy would have ran off, sobered up and turned himself in.. OR he would have ran off and thought "fuck... I'm screwed.. might as well go on a suicide by cop mission"... Both statements seem unlikely and odds are somewhere in the middle would have been the result, but at that momment in time, what could the cop possibly think?

Again, I'm not entirely convinced the cop should have shot, but if I fought with cops, stole a taxer and then fired the tazer at them I wouldn't be shocked if they shot me..

FYI a tazer is considered a deadly weapon.. Its not the same as throwing a punch at a cop.

A little closer to home and pretty recent. March 30 2020 Hillcrest mall in Richmond Hill ON.

Cop was doing his notes in the parking lot . Dude had just been released. They had no interaction before what you see here from mall security footage.

Cop was dumb for ever getting out of the car. This guy was double his size so I’m not sure why he chose not to call for assistance. Probably both shocked and a little punchy and not thinking.

Anyways.....

A little closer to home and pretty recent. March 30 2020 Hillcrest mall in Richmond Hill ON.

Cop was doing his notes in the parking lot . Dude had just been released. They had no interaction before what you see here from mall security footage.

Cop was dumb for ever getting out of the car. This guy was double his size so I’m not sure why he chose not to call for assistance. Probably both shocked and a little punchy and not thinking.

Anyways.....

The cop showed a lot of restraint and in my opinion he had every right to shoot him dead!

Anyways.....

1) cop should have deffinitly stayed in the car until back up arrived, but at the same time hind site is 2020
2) I think the cop should be disciplined for not pepper spraying or tasering that guy... honestly WTF was he thinking OR did he not have spray/taser/gun on him?
3) you will see a LOT more videos like this of police getting beaten because they want to follow their training, but they don't want to be on the news or up for a murder charge or worse.. so they don't use appropriate force and get beaten

Im 37 and love to have a carreir change if someone caMe to me and said hey you wanna be swat team id be all over that shit like expendbles lol
Might be a bad time to wanna be a cop but swat team would be a exciting career, pm me hook me up lol if your swat bahahaha get me a job