Anyone ran a primo only cycle

Synyster

Trusted Member
Planning future phases here....I'm planning to run a cycle of nothing but dry anabolic compounds. With zero test.

Reason being...firstly aromatize heavily and would rather have low test than load up on AIs. Secondly I've never done primo so I'd like to run it solo for a decent stretch to see what it does alone.

Likely to run 12 weeks of high dose primo...700mg+ then add some dhb and if all goes well anavar also for the final 5 weeks.

Curious how u guys felt on primo only?
Thanks

Lol, you are looking for the holy grail.

ive never ran primo alone, but if you don’t care if you can’t get wood, try it. I think 500 mg would be enough.
im curious on how you’d look.

I think you still be fine getting wood, but it would be intresting. I know on 200 mg of test I still take Adex once a week.

ive also been curious what winny with no test while below 10% bodyfat would look like as well.

I would run a small dose of test. Around 100 would be lots. But thats just me. You could probably ask about primo only in the female forum..lol jk

How long do you plan on going with no test? Primo cycles should be fairly long imo

Sounds like a fantastic way to feel like shit IMHO.

Your body needs testosterone to function and feel well. With none being produced and none being received exogenously, your T will be in the dump.

Add in the fact primobolan has anti estrogenic degrees in various fashion, you could be low estrogen as well, which feels like pure hell.

You want the full benefits of the compound right? Then your whole system must be running at optimal parameters. So having low test would not make you benefit as much as you possibly could.

I would be interested to see how it goes.

Way back in the day we ran lots of cycles without test cause you used whatever you could find as things were hard to come by and expensive. I ran a few EQ only cycles at 3-400mg week and they went pretty good and I had a higher than normal libido. I would venture to say very few people now a days have ran gear without test but I had no issues but that’s just me maybe others are more sensitive to it.

You could give it a try with some proviron and keep some test p on hand in case things start to go south.

0.2mg Test P admin via slin pin ED would sit you at a decent 140mg and the shot is nothing compared to the rest of the volume you'd be doing. Also Prop will aromatize less off the bat so might be a good thing to consider.
As far as the rest of your question goes I cannot comment.
I ran Var only for like 10 weeks when I was 20 and I had some really weird shit going on down south. Prostate didnt like it and I was 20 🤦‍♂️😂 Imagine now!?

Not what most would call a full length cycle but have ran about 400 for near 6 weeks at a time a few times. Felt great, looked great, no issues whatsoever. Baby batter launcher was always fully functional. Should note I also am in the very heavy aromatizer group and also I am not a usually what you'd call a heavy cycler. Go for it IMO

Guess I should also note that when I've done it prior to starting I was on legit trt at 120/week split in 2 doses. Dropped TRT for 10- 14 days before starting Primo and at least one run of primo was started with a frontload, probably a shot of 6-800 Primo E

I would run a small dose of test. Around 100 would be lots. But thats just me. You could probably ask about primo only in the female forum..lol jk

How long do you plan on going with no test? Primo cycles should be fairly long imo
If all went well with this cycle it would look something like this. (I hate planning a cycle before hand...doesnt make sense with me. I prefer to go with the flow...but this is a general idea)

Week 1-6
700mg/wk primo e

Week 7-20
1000mg/wk primo e

Week 13-20
500mg/week DHB

Week 16-20
60-100mg/day anavar

So 20 weeks without test if it all goes well.

I was considering adding 50-100mg/day test suspension preworkout at some point just to see what it does. So thats an option if needed.
Another option that id be open to is a LOW dose of prop. As somebody else mentioned. Id do around 40mg EOD probably.

For what its worth ive ran an EQ only cycle before for 12 weeks (1-6 @900mg/wk1 and 7-12@1200mg/week) and had no dick problems to be honest. Felt great actually until I got greedy and tried adding anadrol which is a horrible idea for me at 330+lbs. I dunno how the shw powerlifters and strongmen do it without their heqds exploding