Anyone here from SA - cant find certain things

safarifilms

Hey guys

Hope you all well. I just got my first raws of Dbol and Test C and placed another order of Test E, Anavar, Proviron.

I was planning on making the Dbol into Liquid form and see the guys use OraPlus or Everclear and we dont get these over here so i was wondering if there was anyone out there from SA who does this that has found local alternatives.

Then with the Test making it into final product i am struggling to source BA, BB, Vials and Filters. Seems like SA is a little behind other countries with sourcing these items.

Any help would be great. Thanks guys

south africa? saudi arabia?
try amazon, ebay aliexpress?
for orals i cap now but if i didnt id just suspend in a thin oil. dont over think it. steroid orals dont mix with everclear. you just end up with a suspension that evaporates fast, throwing off your measured concentration and boozy breath.

south africa? saudi arabia?
try amazon, ebay aliexpress?
for orals i cap now but if i didnt id just suspend in a thin oil. dont over think it. steroid orals dont mix with everclear. you just end up with a suspension that evaporates fast, throwing off your measured concentration and boozy breath.
South Africa, sorry for that.

thin oil? What kind of oil (cooking oil). Sorry if this all sounds silly but this is the first time I am ever trying brewing and or working with raws

what ever you can get thats edible. just thicker oils will stick to your container sides more with your gear in suspension. problem with that it may throw of your concentration as you get to the bottom and you will be using your fingers to get the last bits out. oil is good for suspending the gear because you dont have to keep shaking it to get an even distribution in the solution, like you would if you used everclear. with everclear, the particles will start falling to the bottom as soon as you stop shaking. mixing orals is a no brainer, its just figuring out concentration. its the injectables you got to use your brains for.