Anyone go to Mack's Gym in Toronto back in the day

Mad Zuiki

Trusted Member
Mack's Gym run by Mack Mya this guy was a deep well of knowledge on powerlifting bodybuilding circus strongman feats of strength dieting and old school keep it simple cycles all though he told me he never went on roids himself and yeah I believe him , This guy had a one arm overhead press of over 300 pounds and could one arm curl 150 pound dumbbells he was also an accomplished armature Boxer that would challenge anybody twice his size to a boxing match he was only 5'5" and 170 pounds and not only that this was 60 or 50 years ago when people were racist no not people everyone was racist as fuck and he was Japanese decent born in Oceanfalls British Columbia can u fuckin imagine so this guy was fuckin dealing with this shit old school style he had an attitude that went like this get stronger than everyone or DIE What a Samurai , and get stronger than everyone is what that man did with out fancy equipment without the internet with out steroids without anything more than pure ness of Motherfuckin unstoppable heart Balls of Steele and a 300 pound one arm overhead press , how fuckin unstoppable is that I love a good ole scrap but can you imagine taking a fuckin Whalooping from a guy that can one arm press like that and is also a pretty decent Boxer Fuck me that would be awesome , I took him for Sushi once and we talked about everything from cars to chicks to his time in internment camps during World War Two he talked about his grandchildren with love in his eyes and told me about a woman he was married too that he left because she was the best cook he ever met and he couldn't stop eating her food she use to bake goodies all the time Mack told me he believed she was trying to fatten him up to fuck his training up so he told me he dipped on her how serious is that ? He dipped on his wife because she was fuckin up his training Solid Solid man I have nothing but the Biggest amount of Respect for Mack Mya rest in Peace Brother Gods of Iron be with you !