Anyone else use QuadrigaCX?

No talk of where the body is.Positive identification is needed.Which I doubt is coming.Dont believe that the widow will get away with this.

Some updates on Reddit.650 k of ETH thought to be owned by Quad may have been stored on other exchanges.

Lawyers representing a group of investors are pressing for an exhumation.....

Cotten filed no personal income taxes for the three years preceding his death.Corporate filing procedures were not followed either.

I was down and out when I got the email and thank god I was down and out lol.
I liked the platform and I still have to find another way to send Bitcoin.
Feel bad for all the guys that lost money

They're trying to exhume is body and the FBI is investigating.

Thankfully I had most of mine on CoinBase but still lost 8k there. The problem for everyone in this world is finding a place where you can withdraw your Crypto from because of taxes and so on. There are only two reputable sites in Canada that you can withdraw from although after seen Quadriga go down who the hell knows what reputable anymore?

Got my request for a portion of money in but they've found like 30 million in cash to pay of 180million in unsecured debt and apparently some secured?

Man if I could get a 1:6 payback of even a grand I'd do a backflip. I run miners so my money has come from paying money to generate my coins, not investing directly. (you should see my electricity bills)

His wife is "heartbroken" about hearing that we want his filthy cheating and perhaps fake body dug up? Right, some people/places are owned hundreds of thousands of dollars you ho. How's THAT for heartbroken when you might not be able to retire for 4 or 5 more years if you were investing retirement funds on what was supposed to be your husbands well run clean place. I'm sorry but unless he was playing the stock market with our money, it's somewhere and even the FBI is involved with trying to find it now.

Talk about a need for some sort of industrywide audit of tax returns, comparing what they say they have stored versus what they have and about a billion other things. It feels like the wild wild west in crypto now because of that cheat.

Heartbroken. Right.

His wife is "heartbroken" about hearing that we want his filthy cheating and perhaps fake body dug up? Right, some people/places are owned hundreds of thousands of dollars you ho. How's THAT for heartbroken when you might not be able to retire for 4 or 5 more years if you were investing retirement funds on what was supposed to be your husbands well run clean place. I'm sorry but unless he was playing the stock market with our money, it's somewhere and even the FBI is involved with trying to find it now.

Talk about a need for some sort of industrywide audit of tax returns, comparing what they say they have stored versus what they have and about a billion other things. It feels like the wild wild west in crypto now because of that cheat.

Heartbroken. Right.
Trump and Mnuchin are planning a shake up of crypto.They don't want anybody hiding in plain sight.