Any updates???

@Sorbate was calling them out when they arrived. im not going to trash a sponsor in respect to the board owner.
You should read at Meso what happened. He was caught lying then public admitted it once it was shown in emails.
I normally protect everyone, but with hard evidence it’s tough,
Now in fairness, I’d bet things may have changed, people still use him so who knows.
I don’t really put any weight into testing the powder, but when I test myself after taking it, then I really know.

Aged well, didn't it?

We do more blind testing in a week than all other testing labs do in a year and are #1 by both volume and client confidence.

Our results and the number of the people who choose to use us speak for themselves.

Alternatively, we are the best guessing service in the world and our talents would be better used in a lottery, lol!

Last edited:
Aged well, didn't it?

We do more blind testing in a week than all other testing labs do in a year and are #1 by both volume and client confidence.

Our results and the number of the people who choose to use us speak for themselves.

Alternatively, we are the best guessing service in the world and our talents would be better used in a lottery, lol!
You wanna give me the next set of winning numbers?

Aged well, didn't it?

We have sent many blind AAS samples to Jano and he has confirmed not only compound and purity in raw material format but also dosage in finished product. We cannot comment on anything else other than our dealings with him and they have been solid.

Last edited: