Any one use TB or BPC post ACL op?

Warlord

Trusted Member
I have been dealing with a torn knee Acl for few month now. got the surgery late May and been doing physio 3 times/week and RMT twice per week . thinking of adding TB500 or BPC157 or both to the mix for faster recovery. do any of the bros have success with any of these peptides post op?

I have been dealing with a torn knee Acl for few month now. got the surgery late May and been doing physio 3 times/week and RMT twice per week . thinking of adding TB500 or BPC157 or both to the mix for faster recovery. do any of the bros have success with any of these peptides post op?
post op I think is probably best best time to take them. Are you taking GH or anything? As for those peptides I know they’re big on connective tissue healing - I just asked about the GH cause this shit helps everything heal faster it seems

post op I think is probably best best time to take them. Are you taking GH or anything? As for those peptides I know they’re big on connective tissue healing - I just asked about the GH cause this shit helps everything heal faster it seems
GH is great, yes i run Hgh year round :)

I never chimed in as I haven't used either post op but logically it should help recover. They are great for tendon pulls and strains or BPC157 is and TB500 seems like a reasonable addition but I never got as much from the latter as I did from the former.
I haven't had any surgeries but lots of injuries and it is hit and miss with that peptide combo. Specific tendon issues cleared up and they were chronic. Some muscle pulls that were chronic got a little better but did not completely clear up.

I posted an article with oxandrolone being studied for post op but I am pretty sure it was for rotator cuff surgery and the results are not available yet: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03091075.

I also found low dose nandrolone (100-150 mg per week) to be helpful. I ran a long log here on 'nagging injuries' and my trials to get over them. You can read what I tried and what worked if you wish.

Good luck with your surgery.

Thought I'd mention this as I found it interesting; Some clinics will offer pre-op BPC and TB 2-3 weeks out from surgery, then continue post-op until recovered. Studies have shown positive results from doing this. Should note that if you can only afford 1, the post will be much more cost effective. My takeaway from TB is that it's most beneficial to aid with inflammation which is why it's a nice compliment to BPC. I'm currently using BPC on a family member to help heal a broken bone. His doctor said he's healing quickly, and he goes for another x-ray at the end of the month. I'll be interested to see what he says in regards to bone recovery.

Are you consuming gellatin, eating higher connective tissue meats. Consume those building blocks.

I have seen numerous vids on your tube where people have used bpc with success with and without gh.
Sorbate tell us about that broth you make, might be good for this guy

Sorbate tell us about that broth you make, might be good for this guy
I don’t make a brith, I’m too lazy. There is this stuff called pho soup, it’s already done for you, lol.
Eating chuck, chicken thighs skin on, pork shoulder will give you what you need. Just reduce carbs to compensate for the extra calories.
mind yiu if I was rehabbing a tear, I wouldn’t cut calories, let the body heal, diet after.

I don’t make a brith, I’m too lazy. There is this stuff called pho soup, it’s already done for you, lol.
Eating chuck, chicken thighs skin on, pork shoulder will give you what you need. Just reduce carbs to compensate for the extra calories.
mind yiu if I was rehabbing a tear, I wouldn’t cut calories, let the body heal, diet after.
I swore it was you who was talking about making a broth from carcass and drinking that for connective tissue health;
Maybe I’m wrong. But same type of idea

I swore it was you who was talking about making a broth from carcass and drinking that for connective tissue health;
Maybe I’m wrong. But same type of idea
There was a thread,I talked about it but I’l too lazy to make it. Another member had a recipe I believe.

Are you consuming gellatin, eating higher connective tissue meats. Consume those building blocks.

I have seen numerous vids on your tube where people have used bpc with success with and without gh.
no im not yet but im going to start making broth soon. been meaning to start on that thanks for reminding me 😀😀

I have some bad elbow pain and I am gonna start with BPC and after add TB500. I'll update my results on here :)

broth is just boiled bones and scraps. i collect bones trimmings and sous vide juice in a big ice cream bucket in the freezer. when its full i put the big ice cube in a pressure cooker for an hour. then i strain the liquid out and put the solids back in and just cover with water and pressure cook for another hour. i put the liquid in the fridge and the fat solidifies on the top. i peel that off and use the fat for cooking. the liquid solidifies into a beefy tasting vary thick gelatin.