Any horror movie fans out there ??

All yes I drove an hour to see green inferno at the theatres cause it had a limited release .. loved it .. very similar but more graphic movie is cannibal haulocaust 80’… it is widely know as the most banned movie ever made. Like the Blair witch it was a found footage film that people though were real. The director instructed the American actors to sign a release that after the movie they would disappear and have no contact with any family for a year … there was such an uproar about this movie that the director got arrested and eventually had the actors who were in hiding to show up to court to prove he wasn’t responsible for Their murders. Now it’s court ordered that when you buy this movie it has the making of the movie on the dvd … now doesn’t that make you wanna watch it !! Lol
Yeah I never never even heard of that movie. Definitely gonna find and watch. Sounds interesting. Lol

I’m a huge horror movie fanatic from indy films, B rate, foreign , to most fucked up and disturbing … so any recommendations??
check out this really fucked up movie called Begotten 1990s it is so not main stream no dialog or script and visually disturbing as fuck makes no sense and so fuckin creepy i am pretty sure it is Banned then there is 1922 s Haxan Witch Craft thru the ages pretty fuckin cool but not so scary lots of cool old Italian horror movies they made the best ones back in the days when Fangoria magazine was still on the shelf good Luck how about you got any good Horror movie sugestions ?

Omg 😮 thank you @Ramps for making this thread and everyone else for the recommendations. Now I got me a list, first one Green Inferno, then gonna find this cannibal holocaust 80’. Followed by those listed.

I also remember the Blair witch project and I thought it was real shit and was scared as shit when I was a young boy. But I think the real Blair witch is in Canada. I got this gut feeling about it 😭
Haha looking forward to your feedback on green inferno and cannibal holocaust. Read up on it first to know if your up for it

check out this really fucked up movie called Begotten 1990s it is so not main stream no dialog or script and visually disturbing as fuck makes no sense and so fuckin creepy i am pretty sure it is Banned then there is 1922 s Haxan Witch Craft thru the ages pretty fuckin cool but not so scary lots of cool old Italian horror movies they made the best ones back in the days when Fangoria magazine was still on the shelf good Luck how about you got any good Horror movie sugestions ?
I’ve seen begotten . Yes it was disturbing but not a huge fan of surreal films.. hazan has been in my list for years , never gotten around to watching it .
I’m going through my movie list and I’m gonna post a list of some of my favourite horror/disturbing movies …I’m gonna try to post ones that most people haven’t heard of and a variety of old/newer/Indy/foreign films.. there will be some pretty fucked up stuff on this list so be warned

I’ve seen begotten . Yes it was disturbing but not a huge fan of surreal films.. hazan has been in my list for years , never gotten around to watching it .
I’m going through my movie list and I’m gonna post a list of some of my favourite horror/disturbing movies …I’m gonna try to post ones that most people haven’t heard of and a variety of old/newer/Indy/foreign films.. there will be some pretty fucked up stuff on this list so be warned
The more Fucked up the Better !!

Ok so as promised here is a small list of movies . I tried to do a little variety of everything .. some of these are considered extreme cinema so you have been warned . I recommend reading up on them before watching ..

1.Teeth 07’- just a fun weird movie , girl has teeth in her vagina and use them for revenge :)

2.Feed 05’- this is a cool strange movie

3.Visitor Q 01’ (Japanese) considered a dark comedy but it is fucked up

4.sheitan 06’ (French) cool French horror

5.Grotesque 09’(Japanese) one of my favourite ones .. if you like saw and hostel you’ll love this.

6.Final cut girls 15’ comedy horror. Love this movie

7.Battle royal 00’ (Japanese) this is quentin tarantino’s favourite horror movie

8.Bone tomahawk 15’ this movie was shockingly good .. graphic

9-10.Human centipede 1 &2 .. if you thought tusk was disturbing watch this .. 2 is done in black and white and really creepy

11.I spit on your grave remake 10’

12.Old boy 13 ‘was a remake of a Japanese movie but this English remake is as good .. one of my favs

13.Martyres 15’ English remake of a French movie ..

14.A Serbian film 10’(Serbian) I was hesitant to put this movie on because it’s extreme and considered the most disturbing movie ever made! IMDB refused to acknowledge this movie up until a couple years ago . It’s a movie that crosses every line. I recommend reading about it before watching .. it’s not for everyone