Anxiety....

Not me but I tried ashwaganda from Costco, seemed to help a bit but I had explosive diarrhea after one week so I had to stop 🤣

@ironwill knows everything about almost every supplement you can take so I’m sure he will guide you on the right path
Lol, that might be a stretch. I used a few over the years and seem to have the ability to remember stuff about supps etc. But can’t remember what I walked into the kitchen for two minutes ago.
I hope all is going well brother.

Nice post brother. I too have suffered from mental health issues for as long as I can remember and I think the number one reason one never gets over it is because they pretend its not there. They cover it up and in turn its a snowball effect over the years. Finally after 40 years I've let go of a lot of shit. What a relief.

I was finally able to overcome some things about who I am when I finally realized what caused me to be these ways in the first place. That is KEY. Trauma is real and you need to deal with it head on. That's what I've found for myself anyways.

Also, Tren, bad idea lol. I amplified all my issues 10x all the years I ran that shit.

Oh and if it makes you feel any better. At work I guarantee you aren't the issue. I too am in management in a mine and when you have to deal with the quality of people we have to on a daily basis its hard to keep it chill all the time lol. I found the less I care the easier it becomes. Do the best you can during your shift and whatever else happens it is what it is brother.
Thanks man. I try that approach of not caring, then it catches up to me some times. I can honestly say taking Gaba daily is working extremely well.
When I don’t take it I know.
Take care brother.

Thanks for sharing your story here! I truly understand you because I have multiple issues caused by anxiety, which bothers me all the time. I don’t know how other people live without it, but it’s a part of my life now.
Sometimes it becomes worse and sometimes better, but it’s always there: in a shop, in school and sometimes even at home. The only thing that helps is my ESA dog. This loving creature makes me forget about my insecurities and just is with me in any case. It does not judge me – it’s always here for me. I even got a special ESA certificate from esaregistration.org for it, so now this dog is my official emotional support animal.

Last edited: