Anxiety and CBD..

I recommend vape pens/cartridges because it is convenient and easy to asses how much is effective. I came off heavy cannabis extract use my last month from dry herb for a couple of years and I could feel it help with anxiety. At first I tried 2:1 and 1:1 CBD:THC ratios and then switched fully to CBD but there is still a percent or two THC in it. I have never tried the oils or drops but my friend did and it worked for his sleeping problems. He took 50mg I believe.

I know it’s been some time so I hope she found what works best for her. I used the pens for CBD for a week nonstop after fully stopping THC. It certainly helped. With sleeping and day time anxiety and temper. Especially when my mind was all over the place, memories of motherfuckers that got it coming but after a couple of deep tokes all was well.

Now I’m off everything and I try to focus strictly on my life and goals and that keeps bad thoughts and anxiety at bay. I found that people with high energy need to focus it somewhere productive and not dampen their spirits with too much THC. Sorry for the derail.

The best thing I've ever used for anxiety and PTSD is psilocybin mushrooms.

I micro dose my mushrooms which is usually a 2-3 day on 4-5 day off routine. I only dose anywhere from 150mg to 250mg and I've noticed a dramatic increase in my mood. I have no anxiety and my excitement for life in general has increased significantly.

I highly suggest for anyone dealing with anxiety or PTSD to try it and you won't feel any negative psychoactive effects or "trip" out as long as you are micro dosing and not mega dosing.