Anti histamine with tren ?

John Snow

Trusted Member
Ok guys so I’ve read somewhere that after you pin tren you can get allergies like symptoms because it triggers an allergy like response from your body and it reacts by producing a lot of histamine. For Me personally the day that I’m pinning tren, I always cough during the day and my nose is dripping. It’s normally gone on the next day.
Now what I say is probably bro science but I was wondering if taking an anti histamine would work for that ?

Just a few things that seem to be common to an internet search on remedies for runny nose and cough.

Expectorants such as guaifenesin (Mucinex, Guai-Aid) work chiefly by thinning mucus so it is easier to cough up and out. Antihistamines block histamine, a chemical the body releases that triggers runny nose and watery eyes.

Would not hurt to give it a try

Do you think it could be real that the body can react to tren as an allergen and start producing a lot of histamine to fight it ? I’m not sure about it but it seems legit. Lotta people saying a lot of different things

Ok guys so I’ve read somewhere that after you pin tren you can get allergies like symptoms because it triggers an allergy like response from your body and it reacts by producing a lot of histamine. For Me personally the day that I’m pinning tren, I always cough during the day and my nose is dripping. It’s normally gone on the next day.
Now what I say is probably bro science but I was wondering if taking an anti histamine would work for that ?
When you cough that is the greatness trying to escape.

I have never heard of people having an allergic reaction to trenbolone. Specifically a histamine response.
Histamine

Associated with arousal. It is often released in response to an allergic reaction. It can certainly "sedate" the patient when it is released, this is some of the thought process why tren and other compounds cause lethargy, it is 'believed' that the body is constantly releasing histamines into the bloodstream to fight off the allergens..aka "tren". Also this is medically theorized and makes sense as to explain "Tren COUGH". When the user injects tren, the body instantly releases several chemicals, including Histamine. It is such a sudden and large amount of release that the body interpets it as an "allergic reaction". It responds with symptoms such as coughing, itchy eyes, runny nose, swollen eyes, respiratory issues and shortness of breathe.
-
-
- found that on another forum, he doesn’t cite any sources but it seems logical

Iv been reading that taking antihistamines, just blocks the allergy, and continued use for longer periods of time causes the allergies to come back even stronger.🤷‍♂️

My suggestion would be to take things like turmeric as it blocks the histamine form being released

Very good idea 👍 just read on it, they don’t say anything about the dosage tho, 1/2 tea spoon ( enough ?)with my supergreen shake seems like a good option since this thing taste exactly how it smell, horrible.

"The active component of turmeric is curcumin, which has anti-inflammatory properties, and its anti-allergic properties are due to inhibition of histamine release from mast cells," Dr. Galowitz

Very good idea 👍 just read on it, they don’t say anything about the dosage tho, 1/2 tea spoon ( enough ?)with my supergreen shake seems like a good option since this thing taste exactly how it smell, horrible.

"The active component of turmeric is curcumin, which has anti-inflammatory properties, and its anti-allergic properties are due to inhibition of histamine release from mast cells," Dr. Galowitz
They come in capsules also i use to take 2 grams with milk thistle to unbind my iron so it xould be used, it worked awsome , i had to actually stop because it brought my levels just a tad below range over 3 months.

But yes capsules you can get them anywhere

It really does some magics, I always thought that turmeric was only used for its anti inflammatory purpose. Just found that someone should take in between 0-3 mg per kg. I’ll just try it in a shake since I have some at home. Thanks for the input 👌

It really does some magics, I always thought that turmeric was only used for its anti inflammatory purpose. Just found that someone should take in between 0-3 mg per kg. I’ll just try it in a shake since I have some at home. Thanks for the input 👌
Unless you are aware already you may want to read up on how black pepper or piperine figures into the equation, major difference in absorption. I take a NOW brand product, capsules that have both in the desired ratio. I can't think of all the details atm but here is something that came up on google that should get ya started at least. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/turmeric-and-black-pepper.

And Welcome to CB

Histamine

Associated with arousal. It is often released in response to an allergic reaction. It can certainly "sedate" the patient when it is released, this is some of the thought process why tren and other compounds cause lethargy, it is 'believed' that the body is constantly releasing histamines into the bloodstream to fight off the allergens..aka "tren". Also this is medically theorized and makes sense as to explain "Tren COUGH". When the user injects tren, the body instantly releases several chemicals, including Histamine. It is such a sudden and large amount of release that the body interpets it as an "allergic reaction". It responds with symptoms such as coughing, itchy eyes, runny nose, swollen eyes, respiratory issues and shortness of breathe.
-
-
- found that on another forum, he doesn’t cite any sources but it seems logical

that is people trying to connect the dots mostly and I believe misses on a few levels. Maybe more than a few. To be completely honest..... it’s all speculation as far as I can see. And this theory is just another that can be added to the list via the connect the dots application.

histamine response oversimplifies this event. And probably is mostly incorrect.

prostaglandins, bradykinin, histamines. All may play an interconnected complicated role here..... or not.

however to simply try to connect the dots to histamine is, I believe, short sighted and again incorrect. I have yet to see any credible source stating otherwise.

anecdotally speaking and in personal experience the symptoms experienced during both occurrences are significantly different. Anyone who has experienced both will know exactly what I mean. That coupled with the very short duration of symptoms experienced via a “tren cough” event lead me to believe again not histamine. Symptoms would be more diverse and longer lasting. Possibly worsening without administration of an anti-histamine. Possibly. Especially with repeated and frequent exposure. I have never heard even rumour of a steroid user suffering from anaphylaxis from steroids exclusively. Perhaps oil? Say if peanut or something known to cause such was administered. This would be extremely violent considering the administration path. But that’s a whole other topic of discussion really.

Another factor to consider here is if we are anticipating a histamine response exclusively, why would the “tren cough” symptoms only occur intermittently.... sometimes significantly so. This tends not to be the case in such matters and quite often worsen over repeated exposure to something that causes histamine to be released in the body.

Additionally one would certainly expect localized reaction at injection sites if there was something present in the administration that triggered a histamine response. Think wasp sting. This venom contains a fairly significant concentration of peptides that cause granules to release histamines. That is the redness and swelling. Coupled with further symptoms should the release be more significant right up to anaphylaxis.

There is much more that can be discussed here and obviously this is extremely elementary. Partly due to trying to keep this at a level where it can be consumed for thought..... mostly because of my limitations on the subject. And also because of lack of study in the area for obvious reasons.

In the end. Again. People trying to connect dots while not completely understanding the situation. Can I discount it wholly? No. But there is more than enough information out there that supports this is not true, or at the very least not completely understood and therefore does not hold water.

I compare this to the trenbolone oxidizes theory widely parroted on the forums. And oh boy did I ever learn a valuable lesson there. I had made that comment once and got called out and will never forget it. I did so without thinking and it was so bloody obvious.... well embarrassing. Lol.

that is people trying to connect the dots mostly and I believe misses on a few levels. Maybe more than a few. To be completely honest..... it’s all speculation as far as I can see. And this theory is just another that can be added to the list via the connect the dots application.

prostaglandins, bradykinin, histamines. All may play an interconnected complicated role here..... or not.

however to simply try to connect the dots to histamine is, I believe, short sighted and again incorrect. I have yet to see any credible source stating otherwise.

anecdotally speaking and in personal experience the symptoms experienced during both occurrences are significantly different. Anyone who has experienced both will know exactly what I mean. That coupled with the very short duration of symptoms experienced via a “tren cough” event lead me to believe again not histamine. Symptoms would be more diverse and longer lasting. Possibly worsening without administration of an anti-histamine. Possibly. Especially with repeated and frequent exposure. I have never heard even rumour of a steroid user suffering from anaphylaxis from steroids exclusively. Perhaps oil? Say if peanut or something known to cause such was administered. This would be extremely violent considering the administration path. But that’s a whole other topic of discussion really.

Another factor to consider here is if we are anticipating a histamine response exclusively, why would the “tren cough” symptoms only occur intermittently.... sometimes significantly so. This tends not to be the case in such matters and quite often worsen over repeated exposure to something that causes histamine to be released in the body.

Additionally one would certainly expect localized reaction at injection sites if there was something present in the administration that triggered a histamine response. Think wasp sting. This venom contains a fairly significant concentration of peptides that cause granules to release histamines. That is the redness and swelling. Coupled with further symptoms should the release be more significant right up to anaphylaxis.

There is much more that can be discussed here and obviously this is extremely elementary. Partly due to trying to keep this at a level where it can be consumed for thought..... mostly because of my limitations on the subject. And also because of lack of study in the area for obvious reasons.

In the end. Again. People trying to connect dots while not completely understanding the situation. Can I discount it wholly? No. But there is more than enough information out there that supports this is not true, or at the very least not completely understood and therefore does not hold water.

I compare this to the trenbolone oxidizes theory widely parroted on the forums. And oh boy did I ever learn a valuable lesson there. I had made that comment once and got called out and will never forget it. I did so without thinking and it was so bloody obvious.... well embarrassing. Lol.
Great write up.

I completely agree with you. It’s pretty obvious that The tren cough is not related to this. It won’t hurt to try turmeric anyway
There’s almost no real studies on tren and it’s effect on the neuro receptor so there’s a lot of ‘connecting the dots’ as you say
-
-
My English is not good enough to write a complete essay but You had the type of answer I was looking for so thanks man