Annoucing our "home Gym contest winner"

Taureau

Administrator
First a thank you to each of you that entered the contest. Sadly there was a lot less entries that I had anticipated but it was still a good turn out for our first big contest.

And omg there are some fantastic home gyms featured here.

Now many of you will be thinking the best and bad assed gym would be the winner. I understand the logic behind that but I am doing the opposite. The winner is the one with the smallest humble gym because that is the person that will really benefit from $500 towards more equipment. Given that money to someone that already has a fantastic gym just did not seem to have the spirit of helping that I want us known for.

The grand price of $500 and a Canadian Brawn tshirt goes to @beerontap88

@beerontap88 its your call but I do hope you buy more equipment for your gym with the money and post what you bought for all to see.

All of the contestants win a Canadian Brawn Tshirt. please send me an email to [email protected] with your address and the size you want. The largest size is xl but its a larger sized xl so should fit a 2xl If you already have a shirt get a second one for yourself or for a friend

thank you everyone
Bull

It would be lovely to get this topic going again. If not for a contest! I would love to post my home gym especially as I will be renovating soon and would love ideas from you guys :)