Annika's entry

LePsyber

How's about we go corn hole us a drunk?
Trusted Member
I just got a new scope and bi-pod for my rifle. Set up a range in my front yard but need a sheet of metal to add to the back stop.
Its nice being in the middle of nowhere. My neighbour and i were trying to blast a crashed remote control plane out of a tree right off his doorstep the other night with my 12 ga. Lol
Cant do that shit in the city.
You bet Lepsyber, full .357 Mag as well as .38 special I can run in the Ruger. Indoor ranges around here do not allow the Magnum rounds, so I use my .38 specials then.
A Ruger even with those magnums probably has hardly any nose kick...

LePsyber

Trusted Member
I had a tannerite weekend last weekend out on the ranch. Good times!!! Kept it tame this weekend but some of my buds are loonie tunes with Tannerite, always inventing a new explosion....lol
There's a guy on YouTube that blows beaver dams up with tannerite. Awesome to watch.

Last edited:

TinyTim79

Trusted Member
This is the picture when I started volunteering at animal shelter 5 years ago and I’m still volunteering at the same animal shelter every weekend.
That is great that you give back to your community.
In this busy world we live in, it can be hard to find time to volunteer.
I have much respect for what you do.

LePsyber

Trusted Member
This is the picture when I started volunteering at animal shelter 5 years ago and I’m still volunteering at the same animal shelter every weekend.
I helped with securing a K-9 unit all the time so I misunderstood that dogs could be well trained and never barked unless they were supposed to.

SO, with that in mind, I decided I liked dogs and tried the animal shelter thing because the thought of animals being put down for a reason that they didn't have people to help with some cleanup and feeding and watering and so on.

Bad idea (for me)

The barking...constant. They barked just because the dog beside them barked. They barked when the door from the front to the back even looked like it moved. They barked because the cat's meowed. They barked because one of them had just gone to the bathroom, the smell was upstream and they were insulted they now had to smell it. I can keep going on...the fact is that they never stopped barking and it was way way too much for me. Headache city.

Afterwards, when I thought about it, it was a little weird because even with ear protection on, shooting on a range nonstop is still audible. I shot millions of rounds on a range with co-workers shooting millions as well. Work handgun, work AR-15, work shot gun. Shooting was cathartic.

And then some would bring in their personals like .50CAL Desert Eagles and for some stupid reason find that relaxing. If you've ever shot a full bore .50AE round out of a hand gun, the kick into your hand feels like someone hitting your hand with a brick. They're loud AF too yet some just HAD to cycle 50 rounds through their hand bazooka. Reminded me of dogs lol.

Annika

Trusted Member
I helped with securing a K-9 unit all the time so I misunderstood that dogs could be well trained and never barked unless they were supposed to.

SO, with that in mind, I decided I liked dogs and tried the animal shelter thing because the thought of animals being put down for a reason that they didn't have people to help with some cleanup and feeding and watering and so on.

Bad idea (for me)

The barking...constant. They barked just because the dog beside them barked. They barked when the door from the front to the back even looked like it moved. They barked because the cat's meowed. They barked because one of them had just gone to the bathroom, the smell was upstream and they were insulted they now had to smell it. I can keep going on...the fact is that they never stopped barking and it was way way too much for me. Headache city.

Afterwards, when I thought about it, it was a little weird because even with ear protection on, shooting on a range nonstop is still audible. I shot millions of rounds on a range with co-workers shooting millions as well. Work handgun, work AR-15, work shot gun. Shooting was cathartic.

And then some would bring in their personals like .50CAL Desert Eagles and for some stupid reason find that relaxing. If you've ever shot a full bore .50AE round out of a hand gun, the kick into your hand feels like someone hitting your hand with a brick. They're loud AF too yet some just HAD to cycle 50 rounds through their hand bazooka. Reminded me of dogs lol.
I did found that old gun from Korean War I told you about cleaning out my other house I don’t know where knife part is but I’ll find it when I clean out the rest of it.
1602713005412.jpeg