Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS)

Just an update I saw Doctor yesterday for multiple issues so I was able to cover my back problems as well with her. The only thing that she was advising me with my back issues is building your muscles to support the bones, i’m sorry that I couldn’t help or advise any more best wishes with GH.
Wow AS Is very rare in women?
I have along with AS , Rheumatoid arthritis, Psoriatic arthritis, and osteo arthritis so I’m just full of arthritis unfortunately
Everyday is a battle just to get out of bed! One day at a time as they say.

Last edited:
Well tried the HGH for a longer period of time this time as I was always worried bout my AS along with HGH
Wasn’t pharm grade but got from a very reputable lab with very good feed back on this site.
I found I was in more pain as far as joints and I got carpal tunnels so bad I couldn’t drive, write or sleep because of pain. My skin felt so tight like I was swelled up like a ballon. My pumps were fucking amazing but that was about it.
I had to stop after 21 weeks as it seemed to be getting worse?
maybe pharm grade would be much better but I couldn’t stand it anymore
So for me HGH & AS don’t fair well. I’ll stick to test, primo, Deca for joints.
I should add that the effects didn’t start until around week 6

3iu x 2 Ed
2iu x 2 Ed
2iu Ed
Wish I had made it back on here sooner to help you out brother. My wife was diagnosed with AS and she decided to try HGH as a fix. She was taking 1.5iu Ed and noticed your same experience of increased pain, less mobility and sleepless nights after 5 weeks. Best of luck brother it’s not fun at all.

My advice is, I would highly recommend you stay away from hgh. The reasoning behind my advice does not come from a medical background nor am I suggesting I am 100% correct. I'm simply giving my personal opinion. Just by me reading this post and seeing peoples comments stating what (AS) consists of ei. Fusing of joint and inflammation. That alone stood out to me, reason being is your natural GH lvls are most likely at a normal level which means you are most likely overdosing the hgh. This can cause bone growth which would explain why you said your arthritis got worse. Thats probably because the joints where your arthritis is located are like 2 Jagged washboards rubbing together rather then a smooth surface for the joints to move correctly. So you have that pain without taking HGH. So now you add HGH to the equation. now imagine growing the bones and closing the cap between your joints even.closer then they already are and rubbing them together. Which in turn would not help Inflammation In fact it would do the complete opposite. To help your inflimation I would.stay away from substances that raise your inner core temp, maybe take vitamin B6, E and C help promote healthier immune system and white blood cell levels to help fight against the flare ups and for any attacks take good old Naproxin or Alieve
Like I said just my personal opinion go.easy on me.everyone hahaha

Last edited: