android boxes or other

storman

Trusted Member
Ive never had one so i have no idea what im doing. Also not into gaming
Can anyone recommend a good box to get that i can set up as much free shit as possible without being a savvy computer guy?
I dont mind spending a couple hundred, if its decent

Ive never had one so i have no idea what im doing. Also not into gaming
Can anyone recommend a good box to get that i can set up as much free shit as possible without being a savvy computer guy?
I dont mind spending a couple hundred, if its decent

I used to sell a lot of them
Bought em from a guy who would program them in bulk
But it got too much of a hassle
One good thing is ip tv
You can get it on a mag box for about $20 a month you get about every channel there is

ok so there is still a monthly payment for apps that give you decent content?
Which is fine if its decent

ok so there is still a monthly payment for apps that give you decent content?
Which is fine if its decent

No that’s for IP tv
It’s like regular tv basically but pirated
As far as the movies and stuff you should be able to access those for free on an android bix

not sure if the guy I bought from does it anymore but he would program 1 box to do both but I didn’t know anyone else who is doing it

I used to sell a lot of them
Bought em from a guy who would program them in bulk
But it got too much of a hassle
One good thing is ip tv
You can get it on a mag box for about $20 a month you get about every channel there is
That’s what I have. Any channel you want and I’m 10 bucks a month.

the best is the nvidia shield and I used many different ones. it is always rated #1 - one program, a VPN, real debrid account - probably 20 - 40 bucks a year and you will have every tv show and movie ever out. the shield is around 150-$200 but I will never buy another as it was made for TV and running APK's. i use TVzion

the best is the nvidia shield and I used many different ones. it is always rated #1 - one program, a VPN, real debrid account - probably 20 - 40 bucks a year and you will have every tv show and movie ever out. the shield is around 150-$200 but I will never buy another as it was made for TV and running APK's. i use TVzion

Real-debride makes a huge difference with kodi, totally worth the couple bucks a month.

I was running kodi for many years on a stand-alone android box, but it was always a bit flakey and finally died altogether. It also wasn't powerful enough to decode 5.1 audio.

Now I have kodi installed on xbox one and it works great.

I'd suggest the Nividia Shield, it was built as a micro gaming device but has way more then enough power to substantiate streaming. And it can work as an android box. Kodi is the best application to use in my opinion and there are easy step by step tutorials on the interwebs to get er to work flawlessly.

Regards
SonOfOdin

i use a a mag box nice and simple straight to the point and the subscription is about 15 a month a lot of tv shows and movies

I use Amazon fire stick with Kodi installed on it
This 100%
I use an amazon fire stick too. Its way better than an android box in my opinion because it can act just like one but you can also install whatever you want on them just like an android box. Plus if you're an amazon prime member then there is almost an infinite amount of movies or music that you is included. I use an IPTV app that I pay for but I also pay for an app that gives me most of the content that I need or that my family needs. You can watch YouTube....there is also an infinite amount of children's content available for free as well.
The one time cost of the fire stick is around $50 bucks too so its way cheaper than than almost any android box.

I know people still use Kodi and it is a choice but with programs that auto update and look exactly like and function exactly like netflix, I find the 10 fold better than Kodi. I use TVzion but there are probably 4 that work well.
they remember what you wached - tell you all the new HD releases, thrillers, etc. just like netflix - its like magic when you use debrid. I use a VPN for streaming as well.

For guys like me who are technology challenged, which option is the easiest to run and operate. I had a android box a few years ago and I could never get it to work right.
I was in the same boat . Everyone was raving about android boxes so i got one .. it was too much of a pain in the ass . Now it collects dust in a box in my basement.