And there we have it. It's not like most of us didn't already know it.

LePsyber

How's about we go corn hole us a drunk?
Trusted Member
conservatism.jpg

It's estimated that for every three rabid conservatives, you have three sucking the size out of his dick. It's terrible what these people do to our youth.

Oh yea and great social distancing you morons, bunch of walking talking contradictions. No point in debating with these types of people.

Either covid isn't nearly as deadly as they said, or they are encouraging these protestors to put themselves in a life-threatening situation.

Hey Lesayber you retard
How come you aren’t freaking out and mad at them?
They aren’t social distancing !!!!!!!!!!!!
Didn’t you tell me a few days ago If I wouldn’t wear a home made mask I was such a terrible personen because I could kill and mame people

Typical fucking libtard you are...not a fucking brain in your head

btw please feel free to fuck off and never come back

Oh yea and great social distancing you morons, bunch of walking talking contradictions. No point in debating with these types of people.

You have to admit it's pretty random. At a time when you want and need to recognize a bunch of people, facemasks are not exactly the conditions that are conducive to easier police enforcement.

Either covid isn't nearly as deadly as they said, or they are encouraging these protestors to put themselves in a life-threatening situation.

Covid exists. My friend's grandmother was a hair from being a corpse. Obviously older but she was one of the high speed walkers in to their late 70s so she was in great shape. Took her down like a baseball bat.

It's not gone either, it's just doing a great job at hiding as all flus do in the summertime. We'll see how it rebounds in the fall before I profess this bitch, slapped.

What I see from all your posts now: BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA WANK BLA RETARDED LAUGH BLA

Hey Lesayber you retard
How come you aren’t freaking out and mad at them?
They aren’t social distancing !!!!!!!!!!!!
Didn’t you tell me a few days ago If I wouldn’t wear a home made mask I was such a terrible personen because I could kill and mame people

Typical fucking libtard you are...not a fucking brain in your head

btw please feel free to fuck off and never come back

I'd tell you to grow up but you're already there...you just forgot to mature along the way like most adults do.

What I see from all your posts now: BLA BLABLA BLA BLA BLA WANK BLA RETARDED LAUGH BLA

I'd tell you to grow up but you're already there...you just forgot to mature along the way like most adults do.

Typical fucking Libtard won’t answer a question
Facts and logic are also something you don’t deal with well.

A few days ago masks were so important and now a protest changes all that

Don’t even reply
Just shut up stupid