And the winner is ?????

J
I just got off a morning blast with one of my lunatic buddies on our Harley’s. Blood was pumping nicely and then to see this!!! What a great start to the day!!
just blasting through the mountains here in BC, nothing like the knees in the breeze to get things rolling.
I am that lunatic friend my buds talk about. Lol
Second set of primary casing just installed and a few sets of pipes. Spark shows on the corners in My area are tough to compare with anywhere else.
Just getting a 120 ci ready to install. Will be even more nutty than my 128 hp fattier I’m running now.
Sorry for hi jack but someone mentioned Harley’s and lunacy.

J

just blasting through the mountains here in BC, nothing like the knees in the breeze to get things rolling.
I am that lunatic friend my buds talk about. Lol
Second set of primary casing just installed and a few sets of pipes. Spark shows on the corners in My area are tough to compare with anywhere else.
Just getting a 120 ci ready to install. Will be even more nutty than my 128 hp fattier I’m running now.
Sorry for hi jack but someone mentioned Harley’s and lunacy.

I like to giver as well
Enjoy the ride and be safe

damn,

I meant to reply when I saw the winner but never did.

Congrats bunne and congrats to all the wonderful women with so much internal strength to put yourself out there in front of us.

Lastly, thanks to Bull for putting this on. It was a fantastic idea. We didn't get a ton of people competing but we got quality people competing, each a wonderful person.

Congrats to all and BunnE

I’m late to the forum but glad I tuned in!!!