Anavar only for females

To all the people in here, can you please post your dosages, be it that it was yourself or your gf /wife that took the anavar, tbol or whichever compound.

My wife started 20mg per day taken in the morning.

Just curious to see other peoples experiences dose wise and frequency.
Isnt 20mg too high for a stsrtimg dosage for a women? Maybe not i was always under the impression 5mg was a womens dosage but id guess depends on there goals.

To all the people in here, can you please post your dosages, be it that it was yourself or your gf /wife that took the anavar, tbol or whichever compound.

My wife started 20mg per day taken in the morning.

Just curious to see other peoples experiences dose wise and frequency.
20 mg a day for a woman is a large dose. I would start at 5 a day max and see how she responds. Some start at 2.5 and move up to higher doses. If she is a competitive BB with lots of experience and knows what to expect OK but otherwise, drop the dosage down to 5 mg/day.
The women I know who take it, have never gone over 10 and some find that to be too high but everyone's physiology is different. Further with a half life of 9-10 hours, many break their dosage into twice a day. I'm not anavar expert but if I was starting myself and I'm 225 lbs - I would take 20 mg in 10 mg doses twice a day. Maybe titrate it up if needed but it is best to take the least you need to reach your goal.
best of luck.

My partner has ran...

5mg ED for 12 weeks
10mg ED for 8 weeks
20mg ED for 8 weeks.

She also ran Var & Tbol together & 20mg ED for 8 weeks.

No sides. ALT slightly elevated but nothing crazy.

My partner has ran...

5mg ED for 12 weeks
10mg ED for 8 weeks
20mg ED for 8 weeks.

She also ran Var & Tbol together & 20mg ED for 8 weeks.

No sides. ALT slightly elevated but nothing crazy.
Does she compete? Good results?