Anavar after 3 weeks in test e 500mg

Yes. But save it for the end. Gradually increase calories, weights and mgs.

You'll have all this extra anabolics in you and then you'll cut it out and go back to just test. Besides your test hasn't even started to shine yet

Thank for the reply. I know my test didnt built up at its max potentiel yet. The pump is good and keep going up. Never try Anavar yet so that why im asking. In tranditional cycle oral are in to kick in before the test but test at 500mg can do alot of good things with minimal issues. Just curious how it can take it up to better result. Do you think 40mg a day is good ?

First cycle learn how your body responds to test
That way on another cycle of test if you take anavar you will know from the different experience how you respond to anavar

You take both now you will not know if this or that reaction is your response to test or anavar.

First cycle learn how your body responds to test
That way on another cycle of test if you take anavar you will know from the different experience how you respond to anavar

You take both now you will not know if this or that reaction is your response to test or anavar.
Yeah good point. I will wait more longer to see how my body respond too te test.

Yeah good point. I will wait more longer to see how my body respond too te test.
The "traditional" kickstarter mentality seems to be on its way out.

You'll benefit from the blast of am oral towards the end of your cycle for those last few pounds on your lifts, extra recovery, and just overall anabolism.

Would you want to just peak your test levels then drop and oral and be even more capable in the gym then drop it and feel subpar for the remainder of your cycle. Or make steady gains all cycle then add that extra boost at the end.

It's a much better method than blasting orals early. Not to mention you spike your lipids and other markers at the start of the cycle abd carry them through to the end, rather than a short spike at the end.

Run your test for a good 12 weeks. See how you do. Anavar doesn't really impact much for me aside from positives in the gym. But I've been seeing guys posting about I having adverse effects on their moods and causing acne breakouts.

Itll be better to see what just test does and "possibly" adding anavar in the finish things off.

Also yes 40mg a day. When you choose to run it in the future will be sufficient. I personally prefer 60mg over 40mg. I've tried it at both and I get way way more out of 60 when it comes to performance in the gym and ascetics

Not much to add here as @Jestopherson and @Taureau covered off important points.
That being said, I'm a conservative person and won't try any new compound without blood work. Don't assume oxandrolone is a safe oral. It is considered 'safer' by many but it is poison to my liver for whatever reason. I can't take it and I love the compound. Had I not tested my blood 3 weeks in, I would have been on a low dose for 8 weeks (I prefer low dose over extended periods) and could have damaged my liver. My ALT was 3-4 times the norm after a few weeks.

Just something to consider. Worth saying, my scenario is a bit of a anomaly.

Thank you all for the comment. Bit sorry my english is not on point im a french Canadian.
I will wait few more week test is making is way up can feel it and going to do all it take to get the most out of it. Bin training for 10+ years very constant and put alot of beef on my self natty im 44 now so thats why i made my lab rat going more peak.

Thank you all for the comment. Bit sorry my english is not on point im a french Canadian.
I will wait few more week test is making is way up can feel it and going to do all it take to get the most out of it. Bin training for 10+ years very constant and put alot of beef on my self natty im 44 now so thats why i made my lab rat going more peak.
🤦‍♂️

Did i say something wrong ??
From the way you worded it, it sounds like you're still intending to run var mid cycle rather than pushing your limits on test and finishing with a few strong weeks of var. But it could purely be the language barrier as you mentioned. If that's the case disregard my face palm haha