anabolicreview.com / steriod.com

animal-inside

Trusted Member
come on, fess up.. a lot of us older guys must have been on here.. steriod.com my the very first forum I ever joined. Not just bodybuilding forum, it was the first time I ever discovered forums and used them.

shoot, I just realized this might not be allowed since its still an active forum and not gone...

If its not allowed please delete

Lol I wouldn’t buy anything listed on any ads from that site. But their steroid profiles are great .

Yeah buddy!!! 😝
I think around 2006 it was here that I found out about William Llewellyn’s Anabolics book. Started reading the parts relevant to my goals and I was hooked on performance enhancement and the science behind it. The website had some great information too. Changed my life for the good.

Lol I wouldn’t buy anything listed on any ads from that site. But their steroid profiles are great .
I agree with the fact that there is a HUGE amount of good info there. I don't think any other fourm ever had the steriod profiles laid out so well and so available.

I don't think anyone should be stuff from any place that advertises like that, not just that website lol