Anabolic:Androgenic Rating of each compound

Did anybody else catch this? It was pretty busy when I posted it; honestly totally informative and useful when making cycle choices . There’s a couple numbers there I couldn’t find anywhere else. It came from. MPMD’s free ebook

Here’s my answer to what I asked about metribolone in the other thread… it is, in fact methyltrienolone or methyltren.

This is an awesome little list that's put together brother. Kind of shed some light as well on some of the compounds that I have used and not seeing much results from LOL. Masteron was one,though I tolerate it really well.

This is an awesome little list that's put together brother. Kind of shed some light as well on some of the compounds that I have used and not seeing much results from LOL. Masteron was one,though I tolerate it really well.
I found it rather helpful myself ; glad somebody else got something from it 👌🏽

Good list, most dont include that many. I use to follow this to a T. But some of them just dont make sense. Ive never understood how adrol and anavar are so close in numbers. Not sure if pheraplex is in there, but that one had some crazy numbers too

Good list, most dont include that many. I use to follow this to a T. But some of them just dont make sense. Ive never understood how adrol and anavar are so close in numbers. Not sure if pheraplex is in there, but that one had some crazy numbers too
Yeah man that practicality of many of these don’t match the numbers

I have seen that same list many times and while it is great to see, I don't find the numbers to be accurate in real world applications. It is still interesting to see but some like Anavar is just plain ridiculous when compared to some of the others. Wish I could use var safely but I can't and I loved it but there is no way those numbers equate to the type of gains you would expect.
I get a kick out out of Superdrol - I will never touch the substance anyway but many people blow up on it and grow like crazy when the anabolic rating is only 20?

Thanks for posting

I have seen that same list many times and while it is great to see, I don't find the numbers to be accurate in real world applications. It is still interesting to see but some like Anavar is just plain ridiculous when compared to some of the others. Wish I could use var safely but I can't and I loved it but there is no way those numbers equate to the type of gains you would expect.
I get a kick out out of Superdrol - I will never touch the substance anyway but many people blow up on it and grow like crazy when the anabolic rating is only 20?

Thanks for posting
I just found this info on another site goldenrod. I think he typed the numbers in backwards :

“As far as the overall structure of Superdrol is concerned, however, it has in anabolic rating of 400 (one of the highest anabolic ratings of any steroid available today) while carrying and androgenic rating of just 20..”

So women could use high doses of tbol since it has a zero on the androgenic side?
For some reason I thought I read deca was 125:16 not 37.... Learn something new everyday lol

No, women should not use high dose T-bol or high dose orals of any kind. What would make you think it would be safe for a female to use high dose oral when it isn't for men? T-bol may be one of the orals considered weaker and low on the androgenic side but no coaches I know tell women to take high dose T-bol or T-bol at all for that matter. That doesn't mean other coaches don't but if everyone considers Var a safer compound for me - why is the dosage so low compared to what men take?
Anabolic/androgenic ratio provide valuable info but is not the only factor determining safety.

No, women should not use high dose T-bol or high dose orals of any kind. What would make you think it would be safe for a female to use high dose oral when it isn't for men? T-bol may be one of the orals considered weaker and low on the androgenic side but no coaches I know tell women to take high dose T-bol or T-bol at all for that matter. That doesn't mean other coaches don't but if everyone considers Var a safer compound for me - why is the dosage so low compared to what men take?
Anabolic/androgenic ratio provide valuable info but is not the only factor determining safety.
I was speaking in hypothetical terms based only on the androgen side. Basically saying
"they can take a male sized dose without having masculine side effects?"