An open letter to Conor McGregor;

Dana didn't get screwed.. gonna be McGregor vs porier 3.. they love their trilogies..lol. fuck I hate ufc now. I wonder if dana caught the one guy pirating the ufc fight.. he said he was gonna take him down.

I hate mouthy fucks. Do your talking in the ring. Dana's a piss ant and I seldom what UFC now because most of the fights are crappy. I agree with @Cheapshot as long as Dana is running it ... it's going to be a shit show. Bring back bareknuckle boxing with elbows and head buts (LethWei) ... lets see who the real men are :)

Leading up to the fight, i thought Conor might take it. But once he entered the cage and during the fighter intros, something told me he was going to lose. He didn't look like the same fighter. He was moving like an older man, and he didn't bring the same intensity he used to bring.

Makes me think of that old Hagler quote: "It’s tough to get out of bed to do roadwork at 5am when you’ve been sleeping in silk pajamas."

Leading up to the fight, i thought Conor might take it. But once he entered the cage and during the fighter intros, something told me he was going to lose. He didn't look like the same fighter. He was moving like an older man, and he didn't bring the same intensity he used to bring.

Makes me think of that old Hagler quote: "It’s tough to get out of bed to do roadwork at 5am when you’ve been sleeping in silk pajamas."

darn good quote.
and seems every dog has its day and every dog has its run
and eventually just guys figure out a guy and then beat that guy