Amazon syringe filters??

Robo

Trusted Member
What yall think... safe to use? I never ordered filters from amazon before lol these are so cheap in price, I usually use Whatmans filters

Attachments

• dd.PNG
    dd.PNG
    524.8 KB · Views: 32
I bought a hand pump instead, I started thinking even tho I only brew once every 2 years.... Im gettin too old to sit there for hrs squeezing a syringe, man I use to filter at least 600mls by syringe, I dont wanna do that no more, my forearms gets too dam pumped lmao, jus hope I got the right one lol

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_1787.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1787.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 21
I bought a hand pump instead, I started thinking even tho I only brew once every 2 years.... Im gettin too old to sit there for hrs squeezing a syringe, man I use to filter at least 600mls by syringe, I dont wanna do that no more, my forearms gets too dam pumped lmao, jus hope I got the right one lol
It's annoying because a lot of websites are so fly-by-night they don't really know anything about the products, compatibility, etc. etc.

Dude, that pump turns your hand black lol.

I returned mine.

Free forearm workout.
Thats like complaining about no parking in front of the gym and you have to walk to do cardio, lol

BTW, just teasing you