Alot of folks running GH

All you guys running GH now that opti is around. I'm gonna guess almost none of you are using insulin and may be using GH for a long time. You fellas realize this doesnt come without consequnce right.....?
I thought low dose like 2 iu doesn’t cause blood sugar issues? I never noticed any while I was running that amount. I have a blood sugar meter.
Anyone who asks me thats all I recommend.

I thought low dose like 2 iu doesn’t cause blood sugar issues? I never noticed any while I was running that amount. I have a blood sugar meter.
Anyone who asks me thats all I recommend.
Well 2iu "should" be safe. If you are monitoring your BG then you are in touch with what's happening with your body.

I doubt many others are.

So you're pointing to insulin resistance and glucose metabolism. I will admit that I don't monitor my BG. This is my second go around at a very conservative dose...thanks for the nudge, I'm going to have to dig into some more literature.

Getting older without getting wiser is something I'd like to avoid.

So you're pointing to insulin resistance and glucose metabolism. I will admit that I don't monitor my BG. This is my second go around at a very conservative dose...thanks for the nudge, I'm going to have to dig into some more literature.

Getting older without getting wiser is something I'd like to avoid.

Yes and of course there is the outside chance you have a tumor and just poured fuel on it

to note as well for those with insurance benefits- blood glucose monitors are usually avail for a one time purchase so an easy grab at no cost to you. Have had a few benefits over my life and they all have that bg monitor

All you guys running GH now that opti is around. I'm gonna guess almost none of you are using insulin and may be using GH for a long time. You fellas realize this doesnt come without consequnce right.....?
Do you suggest cycling insulin also or always 1:1 days with your GH?
Ex- 6mos on GH is 6mos on Insulin as well.

Low dose GH does not cause an issue with blood glucose. I have a meter and meter constantly. The numbers need to be in the 6-10 iu range to even start having a concern in that regard. Unless underlying issues are present, for a healthy individual this is not a concern.

Insulin is a very touchy area to embark upon even with high experience levels. Death can occur quite easily, especially in those sensitive to insulin. Sounds dramatic but very true, i walked in on a buddy stiff as a board after taking slin, had to get glucose into him via force feeding it. Was a very scary few moments, had i not been there, he surely would have expired. Outside on a cold winter day to top it off.
I do not mess with it and have a wealth of experience with these items.

Been running GH for many years, stopped for awhile and this year got back on again. Being responsible and looking into your bloods and metering glucose is definitely required when in this world of being enhanced.

Good post 3 ml, i get your point, and somewhat agree, but the numbers on ius needs to be quite high and possible other issues going on in your body before low dose gh for antiaging and overall health is a concern.
Even thyroid is not affected on low dose as i get that tested frequent as well. Others may have underlying issues, which can exasperate the condition when introducing GH.
I take low dose iodine when on GH for protective measures as we are almost all deficient in iodine if following a western diet anyway.

I also forgot to mention, on low dose one can pulse their own slin around GH shots. You don't want to pulse it right when you take GH as insulin production may blunt GH from exogenous sources. I take in a high GI carb source with some protein and zero fats, this will give one a shot of slin in line with low dose of GH. this helps recovery post workout as well to get muscle glycogen levels up fast so one can begin the repair process.

I also forgot to mention, on low dose one can pulse their own slin around GH shots. You don't want to pulse it right when you take GH as insulin production may blunt GH from exogenous sources. I take in a high GI carb source with some protein and zero fats, this will give one a shot of slin in line with low dose of GH. this helps recovery post workout as well to get muscle glycogen levels up fast so one can begin the repair process.
what benefits do you see of gh use?

Honestly, I saw benefits helping me through some horrible injuries outside of gym life over the years, it did help the recuperation process.
Other than that, i visibly see not much.
I hope it is keeping me youngish, and enabling me to train hard in my 50" year and older years. Maybe it does, maybe not.

But i am not going to stop now. lol
With a bit of test when not running a cycle, it can help keep one leaner than when not running GH i find.
While on cycle, How much only the good lord knows, and he does not talk to me, so i have no idea.

hey @3ml one of my friends is running opti's at 5 iu per day. What would be the maximum lenght of use with this dosage ? I should suggest him at least to monitor his blood glucose...

Do you suggest cycling insulin also or always 1:1 days with your GH?
Ex- 6mos on GH is 6mos on Insulin as well.
Not sure why no one answered this yet, no do not run slin for 6 months unless you need it. Cycle slin 4weeks on 4 off, long acting insulin you can get away with longer use, but I’m. It sure how long.. also you may not even ‘need’ insulin, but you could benefit from it in terms of gains weather you need it or not used properly, but periodically monitoring your BG levels will tell you weather your GH use is causing insulin resistance.