Ajs low carb pizza

ajfromab

ISYMFS
Trusted Member
Here’s my “cheat “ meal sort of. I know I’m really sad I have a hard time eating shitty food it’s a mental thing. But this pizza is actually really delicious

Take on package of ground turkey from the grocery store , put it in a bowl , add two eggs( lots of recipes use one egg I use two I find it holds it together better.
Add some spices , I put garlic and sometimes dill or garlic or both.
Mix it together with your hands real good.
Take a baking tray put some baking paper on it , roll it out .
Put it in the oven at 425 degrees for about ten-15 minutes , until it’s starting to firm up a bit.
Pull it out and add your toppings.
For mine in the picture I have pepperoni ham and Genoa with havarti cheese as well as Parmesan and tomato sauce base
Tomato’s peppers

Put it back in the oven for five or ten minutes until it’s all nice and cooked up .
657f59bee5ff97d5f96419c7ee1e2c92.jpg

4cb4a2718172f4b0443b4048a3c54fd3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know if it looks that great…I like my pizza crispy crust, gosh it’s been so long since I’ve had pizza.

I haven’t had real pizza in a long time either, but yeah it’s pretty alright this stuff the crust is turkey so doesn’t get solid unless you over cooked it

I haven’t had real pizza in a long time either, but yeah it’s pretty alright this stuff the crust is turkey so doesn’t get solid unless you over cooked it

When I used to make pizza I used to use this pan, it really helped with crispy crust 😃DF3E4FF8-57A0-43FB-892A-6E4376D7504A.jpeg

Here’s my “cheat “ meal sort of. I know I’m really sad I have a hard time eating shitty food it’s a mental thing. But this pizza is actually really delicious

Take on package of ground turkey from the grocery store , put it in a bowl , add two eggs( lots of recipes use one egg I use two I find it holds it together better.
Add some spices , I put garlic and sometimes dill or garlic or both.
Mix it together with your hands real good.
Take a baking tray put some baking paper on it , roll it out .
Put it in the oven at 425 degrees for about ten-15 minutes , until it’s starting to firm up a bit.
Pull it out and add your toppings.
For mine in the picture I have pepperoni ham and Genoa with havarti cheese as well as Parmesan and tomato sauce base
Tomato’s peppers

Put it back in the oven for five or ten minutes until it’s all nice and cooked up .
657f59bee5ff97d5f96419c7ee1e2c92.jpg

4cb4a2718172f4b0443b4048a3c54fd3.jpg

Fuck yes excellent idea