When do you start your AI when on new cycle?

• Whats an AI?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other...explain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Definitely. Clomid has more nasty side effects. It's an older medication. If you experienced fatigue, loss of libido, and in general irritable and felt poorly then I'm certain you took too much. You may not have crashed your E2, but I'm betting you knocked it down hard.

I don't know how much gear you were running, or how often you took the AI, but I have a lot of experience with taking aromasin, and those sides are exactly how I felt when I took it when I didn't need to, or took too much. Clomid can be used to treat gyno, but definitely not what I would choose.
Got it! I don't know it all that's for sure. At the time I was running 500mg sustanon with lgd4033. Then after like 7 days of starting I developed a small lump. I wasn't taking any serm or ai at the time. But I have no problem using ralox over clomid. Maybe that's what I will do from now on. Ralox it is!

Got it! I don't know it all that's for sure. At the time I was running 500mg sustanon with lgd4033. Then after like 7 days of starting I developed a small lump. I wasn't taking any serm or ai at the time. But I have no problem using ralox over clomid. Maybe that's what I will do from now on. Ralox it is!
Wait, 7 days after starting what?

Wait, 7 days after starting what?
7 days after starting my cycle man. Sustanon and lgd4033. I couldn't believe it. My first time having this issue and also my first time using lgd. But I can't confirm that it was the lgd.

7 days after starting my cycle man. Sustanon and lgd4033. I couldn't believe it. My first time having this issue and also my first time using lgd. But I can't confirm that it was the lgd.
Yeah, I don't believe it either, b/c it would not have been formed gyno. lol It simply does not happen that quickly. I have some pre-existing gyno, and it will feel as though it is getting thicker, and I will get a bit of puffiness around the area, but within hours of taking some AI it's back to the pre-existing amount that was there originally. If I were to leave it be for a couple weeks I'm sure it would add to it, but first, your initial shot takes time to peak. I know Sust has some prop, but still, E follows T.

LGD is known for causing gyno, but even still I never bother with Sarms when there are perfectly good anabolics, like, well take your pick, kicking around. I'm not calling you out, but it just doesn't happen that quickly. More than likely you had a tiny bit of pre-existing gyno and it began to flare up, which is why you should always keep an AI on hand.

Reactions: HGL
Yeah, I don't believe it either, b/c it would not have been formed gyno. lol It simply does not happen that quickly. I have some pre-existing gyno, and it will feel as though it is getting thicker, and I will get a bit of puffiness around the area, but within hours of taking some AI it's back to the pre-existing amount that was there originally. If I were to leave it be for a couple weeks I'm sure it would add to it, but first, your initial shot takes time to peak. I know Sust has some prop, but still, E follows T.

LGD is known for causing gyno, but even still I never bother with Sarms when there are perfectly good anabolics, like, well take your pick, kicking around. I'm not calling you out, but it just doesn't happen that quickly. More than likely you had a tiny bit of pre-existing gyno and it began to flare up, which is why you should always keep an AI on hand.
Absolutely man I agree that there is a chance I had pre existing. Probably the case. Makes sense that way. This is the first time I noticed though. But everyone is different right.

And It's good to question things! And yes I agree about the sarms. I won't be using lgd again. I like anavar the most for orals.

Absolutely man I agree that there is a chance I had pre existing. Probably the case. Makes sense that way. This is the first time I noticed though. But everyone is different right.
To a certain extent, but not that different. Some guys need an AI, others do not, or don't until they are using high dosages, but most biological processes occur at a fair predictable rate. Ralox will get rid of gyno, but still leaves a bunch of E2 floating around, which will bind to receptors once it is not being used.

Reactions: HGL
Even if you only have to dose it a couple times man, being prone to e2 conversion or being prone to gyno flare ups, you’re gonna wanna have it on hand regardless! I’m interested to hear how it is in comparison to clomid for your problem, I think it will be much more efficient and feel much better on your system

To be honest I only have aromasin and prami on hand and theyre not even cracked … I used adex once back in the day ; for like two doses.

To a certain extent, but not that different. Some guys need an AI, others do not, or don't until they are using high dosages, but most biological processes occur at a fair predictable rate. Ralox will get rid of gyno, but still leaves a bunch of E2 floating around, which will bind to receptors once it is not being used.
Even if you only have to dose it a couple times man, being prone to e2 conversion or being prone to gyno flare ups, you’re gonna wanna have it on hand regardless! I’m interested to hear how it is in comparison to clomid for your problem, I think it will be much more efficient and feel much better on your system
Since I don't own a manual for all this I'm really glad that I have a place like this to learn from the guys that really know what's up. Definitely a learning curve for me.