Adding Low Dose Deca To Shoulder Surgery Protocol ??

dane.dawg

Trusted Member
I have an 18mm full-thickness tear of the supraspinatus tendon which I need surgery for in Septmber.
I am not looking foward to this to say the least but hoping once the recovery is over I will be able to press without a ton of pain..

My protocol will be 3iu-AM/PM of Opiti HGH, 40 grams of collegan,500mcg X 2 of BP-157 per day..

I am thinking of adding 150mg Deca per week but am unsure if this would be detrimental to the healing process??
Any Input would be appreciated ..

I have an 18mm full-thickness tear of the supraspinatus tendon which I need surgery for in Septmber.
I am not looking foward to this to say the least but hoping once the recovery is over I will be able to press without a ton of pain..

My protocol will be 3iu-AM/PM of Opiti HGH, 40 grams of collegan,500mcg X 2 of BP-157 per day..

I am thinking of adding 150mg Deca per week but am unsure if this would be detrimental to the healing process??
Any Input would be appreciated ..
Ive had alot of tendon issues in the past and Most of the injuries happened at the tail end of very long deca cycles.

I have also tried it to help heal. It helped take away alot of the snap, crackle and pops..lol. But the noises all came back when i dropped deca. IMO bpc157 worked the best. And Tb500 of you have any pain and inflammation.

Your protocol looks perfect.
I wouldn’t use deca myself. I know I watched a bunch of videos where guys cut the healing time in half with gh and bpc 157, but I bet they worked their diet over as well.

Also take the glucosamine, msm, choriditin mix, Costco carries it. I’d also eat fatty tissue meats, like chicken thighs, beef blade roasts and steaks. Beef blade is likely the best one. It has so much connective tissue, that when you cook it in a crock pot till it falls apart, it has a sticky fat you see when you pull it apart.

Pho soup made at a real pho soup restaurant is full of building blocks. They boil bones and fatty meat to make the broth.

You could make your own bone stock broth, look it up on you tube, make it now and drink it as you are healing.

And Jamaicans cook beef feet in a crock pot until you can eat the bones, I’d bet you can find that on you tube. I had a Jamaican work for me, he cooked me the feet, damn it was good, same sticky connective collagen. Btw, the butcher cuts the nails off, so just the bones and joints.

Beef shanks would be great as well. Lots of good recipes for that as well.

These are the things I would eat for dinner. Rest of my meals would be my normal diet.

Last edited:
For what it is worth, I second what @Cheapshot said - scrip HGH even at a low dose of 2 IU a day and BPC157 made a huge difference in getting rid of chronic injuries that never came back. Nandrolone helped with pain, lubricating for lack of a better work, and working through a non-serious injury but when I stop it comes back if it is a chronic vs. acute issue.
I hate orals and can't take them but if I could I would take oxandrolone (low dose) over a few months and monitor my blood. I would reach for script GH and BPC first, second TB500 and low dose oxandrolone as a third option.

Obviously @Sorbate knows his meat so worth reading what he said. I'm no expert on the best meat.

All the aforementioned supplements could/may help and there is logic they should but none will compare to the peptides or GH - of course just my opinion.

good luck with the surgery.

Get well soon. Lots of good info already here, i recently upped my pharma GH from 3-4 iu’s to help nurse an injury.. I’d like to hear what happens with you, keep us informed

For what it is worth, I second what @Cheapshot said - scrip HGH even at a low dose of 2 IU a day and BPC157 made a huge difference in getting rid of chronic injuries that never came back. Nandrolone helped with pain, lubricating for lack of a better work, and working through a non-serious injury but when I stop it comes back if it is a chronic vs. acute issue.
I hate orals and can't take them but if I could I would take oxandrolone (low dose) over a few months and monitor my blood. I would reach for script GH and BPC first, second TB500 and low dose oxandrolone as a third option.

Obviously @Sorbate knows his meat so worth reading what he said. I'm no expert on the best meat.

All the aforementioned supplements could/may help and there is logic they should but none will compare to the peptides or GH - of course just my opinion.

good luck with the surgery.
Supplements for the building blocks. No point in taking steroids if you don’t eat protein, just like no point in using peptides if you don’t injest connective tissue and collagen.
I have a theory on why bodybuilders have issues with tendon tears. We eat so dry most of the time to stay lean. Maybe it’s not just the high doses of gear that inhibit tendon growth, but the diet while we are on high doses of steroids that does.
Id bet most of us up the lean meat, protein powder while on cycle, how many increase connective tissue ingredients? Skinless chicken breast,extra lean ground beef and whey protein is not cutting it.
I personally reduce carbs and eat the fattier meat. Chicken skin, thighs, blades, and so on. I have zero joint issues.

Last edited:
Beef shoulders (as suggested by sorbs), what about chicken thighs as opposed to breast, I’d imagine any of the cleanest cuts of pork would have some fatty tissue in it. This guys talking about broth made from carcasses giving you those crucial bone and ligament, connective tissue nutrients. It sounds proper in theory anyways.

Beef shoulders (as suggested by sorbs), what about chicken thighs as opposed to breast, I’d imagine any of the cleanest cuts of pork would have some fatty tissue in it. This guys talking about broth made from carcasses giving you those crucial bone and ligament, connective tissue nutrients. It sounds proper in theory anyways.
I am not the smartest guy, but look at things with a strong view of common sense.

18 mil full thickness tear? I’m more of the opinion here that none of the above is going to do much to resolve anything. That is a large tear and can probably only be repaired through surgery.

deca would probably not assist this injury at all and could make it worse overall if continuing to train. Deca usually helps some soft tissue type problems associate with synovial joints because it increases synovial fluid in the joint and can provide some relief if joints are dry or connective tissues are inflamed. Rotator cuff tears though?

I think you’re further ahead listening to a good sports physio and maintenance including ROM exercises up to surgery. I’d be saving my peptides for post surgery.

sorry I know kind of glass half empty compared to others and part of injury recovery is keeping a positive attitude. However you also must accept the significance of the injury and are possibly further ahead with a less is more approach at this point and put yourself in the best position for a successful post op recovery.